Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Ford Explorer XLT AWD V8/19 Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know I’m being nit picky, but the interior is important to me, so the plastic dash for my 2 dr OB, may not sit well with me. I hope they possibly mix it with leather or vinyl.
Sponsored

dudleyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also, I would rather have manufactured 33’s instead of getting them after delivery. Especially since I may not get credit for swapping tires after receipt of Bronco.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, I would rather have manufactured 33’s instead of getting them after delivery. Especially since I may not get credit for swapping tires after receipt of Bronco.
I agree. I’d like the 33’s option with correct gearing from the factory

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Im taking that as possibly saying either they’re in talks about adding it due to popular demand and haven’t made a decision yet, or they want to wait and unveil some cool new options they haven’t released yet. Maybe, I don’t know. :LOL:
I think he's confusing the material update said to be coming within a week with B & P.

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if the 2 dr hard top doesn’t have pop out windows, per the survey, they should not cost the same.
And that is ANOTHER 100% contradiction of the most recent info we have gotten here. I am not sure these yahoos at this event are well informed, or were well briefed on these topics!

EDIT: Just realized this event is in CO. Sombody partaking of the wacky tobbackie?

dudleyl

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm really getting sick of the "Not available with the 2-Door" answers. Rear door storage, side out tailgate, soft top, now this is confirmed.

So why spend the money on a modular top on a 2-Door? Not sure the paint and portal are worth it. ?
I hope it’s not the same price per the survey.

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And that is ANOTHER 100% contradiction of the most recent info we have gotten here. I am not sure these yahoos at this event are well informed, or were well briefed on these topics!

EDIT: Just realized this event is in CO. Sombody partaking of the wacky tobbackie?
Haha yup they are smoking something. Or Ford wants to push people into the 4 door for some reason...

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Walk around tour from...the Internet. Admin can make into a thread if it's worthy. ?

Brad Lovell does a walk around the 2 door Badlands and talks about:

- IFS vs solid axle.
- Sway bar disconnect.
- GOAT modes.
- Digital gauge features.
- Lockers, trail turn assist.
- Backseat info.
- Tires, beadlock.
- Rock sliders.

Last edited:

Sponsored

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

“Will there be a white top option?
There will be a color and material walk-through later this month.“

this tells me the B&P wont be coming out this month. And they’re going to try to do a “material walk-through” to appease us. I’m this close ? to canceling my reservation and saying f-it till the raptor comes out. But not just over the B&P but also with the poorly executed reveal, reveal delay (with virtual reveals COVID wasnt a big enough reason to delay the reveal several times), the reservation site incapable of handling the traffic, and the constant changing of the dealer-change policy for reservations (which if I cant change my dealer at order time in December, than that unpreparedness cost me my ability to make a wise purchase).

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“Cooled seats like my F-150”. Just rub it in why don’t ya. :ROFLMAO:
Oh they're nice! Have them in my f150 too and use them all the time.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

this tells me the B&P wont be coming out this month. And they’re going to try to do a “material walk-through” to appease us. I’m this close ? to canceling my reservation and saying f-it till the raptor comes out. But not just over the B&P but also with the poorly executed reveal, reveal delay (with virtual reveals COVID wasnt a big enough reason to delay the reveal several times), the reservation site incapable of handling the traffic, and the constant changing of the dealer-change policy for reservations (which if I cant change my dealer at order time in December, than that unpreparedness cost me my ability to make a wise purchase).
This should answer a lot of questions and at least a step in the right direction. I would expect once these details get nailed down, B & P shouldn't be too far away.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I hope I'm wrong but on the drive back form Buena Vista with the wife, I was telling her that Ford either doesn't have their sh** together or they're strategically drawing this out to keep people engaged and their attention over the next 3 months before placing orders. I believe that between the surveys, this forum and people comments/petitions/polls etc. that Ford is still trying to figure out all the different pricing options with packages, what to offer a la carte etc.. They don't need to be focusing on the pricing of all the accessories yet, that can come later closer to order date. People want to know now about the various top options (i.e. just give us a dang answer - white top option or not on non-white broncos?), interior options, will the trail cam be blocked by the winch (saying its not finalized production doesn't cut it, will it or not?), official answer on Sasquatch suspension difference between Badlands due to conflicting info etc.

But of right now, I feel bad for the FE people if that's the only hideous interior option they'll have.
Sponsored