Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He just gave you the evidence that it did.
I just gave him evidence that it didn’t. ??‍♂ One of them is a mistake, and everything that we’ve been given leaves us a pretty good indication of which one that is.
Sponsored

TjAtlas02

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WTF Ford!??!
Okay, this has to be THE stupidest option mess up yet with this Bronco.
WHY???
This had better change by B&P

Screenshot_20200912-193327_Chrome.jpg
I feel the same way. It’s like the 2dr and 4dr are not treated the same way and your forced to get the 4dr for certain things. Total BS

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems like it depends on which ford rep you speak to. I’ve read they are saying next week and another rep says later this month.
“Later this month” like 3x then this coming week. interesting.
Later this month may later be revealed to actually mean sometime in November. ?
During the Final Q&A today, the brand manager said by the end of the month and said they will be releasing it with "the forum that shall not be named"... Which by the way, I have major issues with their ethics after attending this event...but that's not for here.

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

During the Final Q&A today, the brand manager said by the end of the month and said they will be releasing it with "the forum that shall not be named"... Which by the way, I have major issues with their ethics after attending this event...but that's not for here.
They definitely come off as smarmy.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some good questions but disappointed in the lack of love in some of the options for the two door. Can't get the optional slide out tailgate and the rear window can't be removed. I understand more people want and will purchase the four door over the two but it just seems weird to me that options like that can't be had on the two door. But still doesn't change my mind on getting a two door just disappointed.

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just gave him evidence that it didn’t. ??‍♂ One of them is a mistake, and everything that we’ve been given leaves us a pretty good indication of which one that is.
Sad to say I was hopping it was true.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sad to say I was hopping it was true.
It could end up being true. They could well give a choice. Ford is all over the place so in the end, with the smaller details, none of us may know as much as we think we do. ??‍♂

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford, "Come on guys to this event so you can check out the Bronco and ask questions!"

Also Ford, "We're only going to tell you things you already know. Yes, that's a good consumer. Keep nibbling on the worm. Just a little bit more and we'll hook you, reel you in, and before you know it you're in the finance office barbecue getting grilled for everything you're worth and you won't even know what you're buying!"

Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They said the forum that shall not be named? :LOL:

Trolling but that also means they're watching closely.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And that is ANOTHER 100% contradiction of the most recent info we have gotten here. I am not sure these yahoos at this event are well informed, or were well briefed on these topics!

EDIT: Just realized this event is in CO. Sombody partaking of the wacky tobbackie?
Was the Q&A at 4:20?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have appraised cars for a living and I can tell you the worst thing you can do is trust a U Haul kid to install a hitch on your vehicle. We call frame all the time because some installer drills into a vehicle to install a hitch where it was not designed or engineered for.
Besides factory installed systems go beyond the actual receiver and in some cases include other added systems to improve and protect your drive train while towing loads. Spend the extra 200 and go factory
I bought my name brand, top of the line, properly designed, trailer hitch for $200 and installed it myself in a couple of hours from the number one online trailer hitch source.

eTrailer.com