2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just want to know who deleted the snow already.
That's how it works out here in CO being 6k+ feet closer to the sun, or in Buena Vista's case 8k' closer. I had 4 inches come down and following day, by 3pm it was melted off. But then went on a trail ride Friday after checking out the Bronco and had to turn around due to large snow drift shutting off the pass.
Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The problem appears to be whether or not you can open the doors with the mirrors in the folded position. Normally, thatā€™s not a problem as the mirrors are on the door and move with it. Iā€™m sure the reason why there isnā€™t a power mirror option is that the doors canā€™t be opened with the mirrors folded.
wouldn't that be an issue then if they're manually folded as well? Still folded and preventing doors from opening. You'd have to manually unfold the mirrors before opening just like you would if power folded.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Haven't had any problems (knock on wood) on my '15 F-350 mirrors and I have to fold and unfold them every time I drive it to get it in and out of the garage.
Could be more you use them, the longer they last

K8GTH

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it possible that power mirrors are an option that this build does't have, especially since its not a high/lux package?

This is from the preproduction tester photos the other way which had the 12" screen. People were quick to assume it was to turn on the entry/puddle lights but I'm starting to believe it may be power fold.
Ford Bronco Folded Bronco mirrors are narrower than fender flares (first pics) preproduction-4-door-bronco 6

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it possible that power mirrors are an option that this build does't have, especially since its not a high/lux package?

This is from the preproduction tester photos the other way which had the 12" screen. People were quick to assume it was to turn on the entry/puddle lights but I'm starting to believe it may be power fold.
preproduction-4-door-bronco 6.jpg
I think those switches are for the spot lights built into the mirrors since they are next to the light switches. I would think fold switches, if it had them, would be near the mirror adjust panel in the center console.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wouldn't that be an issue then if they're manually folded as well? Still folded and preventing doors from opening. You'd have to manually unfold the mirrors before opening just like you would if power folded.
I think it probably is. They probably figure people wonā€™t fold the mirrors on a regular basis as a result so why spend the money on power mirrors.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First, ya'll complain about wanting the mirrors to fold. Now that they do, now it's a "I wish they were powered" thing? Use your hands man. Lol
Was anyone ever in doubt that theyā€™d be able to fold? Thatā€™d be a pretty ridiculous concern.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Folded Bronco mirrors are narrower than fender flares (first pics) preproduction-4-door-bronco 6
I think itā€™s more likely those buttons are for the spot lights, not the puddle lights.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's how it works out here in CO being 6k+ feet closer to the sun, or in Buena Vista's case 8k' closer. I had 4 inches come down and following day, by 3pm it was melted off. But then went on a trail ride Friday after checking out the Bronco and had to turn around due to large snow drift shutting off the pass.
I'm originally from Kansas so our strange weather is very similar. A bunch of snow over night, you go into work all in snow gear and you clock out to sun shine and melted snow with a high of 75Ā° the next day. The Midwest is nuts.

Reactions: N3T

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone wish that they could get body color mirror caps al a carte? Especially if you're spending money on OB+

Sponsored

Toffs

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have power fold mirrors on my 2011 Raptor that I fold every day to park. Moreover, I fold them when publicly parking as well. In ten years, I have had zero issues with the power fold mirrors. It is a convenience item that I use regularly ā€” and have used in tight off road situations. At some point, Ford will offer this as an option on the Bronco; just wish it was with the initial release.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The real question is will the 360 degree cameras still be functional with the mirrors folded? :unsure:
I imagine that as much thought as they have put into this vehicle, this would not have been overlooked but a definitive answer would be great. ;)

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pictures like these are what keeps us sane until the B&P launches

OP
OP
irv0735

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The real question is will the 360 degree cameras still be functional with the mirrors folded? :unsure:
I imagine that as much thought as they have put into this vehicle, this would not have been overlooked but a definitive answer would be great. ;)
I suspect that the camera will be near the LED light, which is on the fixed portion of the mirror
Sponsored