Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spent a little time this afternoon checking out the new Bronco. I was excited to finally see it in person.

My first impression when walking up to it...AWESOME! Ford hit this one out of the park. It has a fantastic stance, very nice lines and has its own unique look.

The black exterior looks much better in person than in photos. For those of you who are interested in black, you're gonna love it!

The accessories look perfect on the Bronco. Ford is gonna sell a LOT of accessories, I have no doubt.

As much as I love the look of the 2-door, it's just too small for my needs. I plan on having camping and fishing gear along with my running gear and other supplies. I also have a couple of boxer dogs who will appreciate the extra space. For those of you who are leaning on a 2-door, just be aware, there's not much room back there. No big deal if you're not planning on storing much back there.

This visit pretty much locked me into my Badlands 4-door with Sasquatch. I left open the option to go with the 2-door, but decided within 2 minutes of seeing the 2-door.

The 8" screen looks great in the Bronco for any of you worried about the screen being too small.

Interior looked just fine to me! No complaints.

Lastly...I know there are a lot of people out there who are frustrated for various reasons. I can tell you this...Ford has done an amazing job on the Bronco. Just give it some time and don't stress over the little stuff. I drove away today even more excited for my Bronco. Yes, I wish B&P would be out earlier and yes I wish I could see all the colors...I could go on and on. But after today, I'm no longer worried about any of those issues. My focus is simply to continue to save $$$ and continue to be excited for my 4-door Badlands w/Squatch next year.

Here are some photos I took this afternoon. Cheers!

Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration Visit 20200912_134433 (1)

Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration Visit 20200912_140741

Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration Visit 20200912_141104

Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration Visit 20200912_141205

Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration Visit 20200912_152038

Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration Visit 20200912_133950

Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration Visit 20200912_134122

Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration Visit 20200912_151230

Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration Visit 20200912_145257
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Many thanks Bullitt! Your comments have echoed those of the others that have reported back from the event that saw the bronco in person. Nice pictures too, that one with the wide angle of the front at point blank range.......you sure that wasn't actually a White Shark? It is very impressive and intimidating. You said you were excited to have been there to see it up close and I gotta tell you, for those of us who could not get there, we all are excited at hearing your thoughts and perceptions. Thanks again!

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome man, thank you for this!!!!

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for your thoughts. Looks like you were close enough to stick a pineapple pizza sticker on there without anyone noticing. :sneaky:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll also add that the 33's look fantastic on the 2-door. That being said, I think the 4-doors will look much better with 35's because of the bigger profile of the vehicle. I was on the fence about this, but after seeing 33's on the 2-door, I made my decision to go with Squatch on the 4-door.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I gotta admit that black looks great cleaned up! Thanks a bunch!

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'll also add that the 33's look fantastic on the 2-door. That being said, I think the 4-doors will look much better with 35's because of the bigger profile of the vehicle. I was on the fence about this, but after seeing 33's on the 2-door, I made my decision to go with Squatch on the 4-door.
You answered two of my questions with one thread. I too want a 4 door for the extra space, but have entertained a 2 door to save a bit of money. But hearing how quickly you decided the 4 door would be a better fit after seeing the 2dr cemented it for me as well. I was also curious if 33s would be big enough on a 4dr. (The 33s on a 4dr rubicon look too small to me and the Bronco is bigger.) Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Edit: Oh and you addressed the 8in screen too ? So make it 3 questions lol.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ya I think there are a lot of people who dont realize this Jeep Wrangler competitor is the size of a wrangler. I’ve had hope it’s at least a little more roomy width wise, but the numbers don’t seem to indicate so. I know you couldn’t sit in it, but man I want you to tell me it’s not claustrophobic like a wrangler lol. Thanks for the write up.

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You answered two of my questions with one thread. I too want a 4 door for the extra space, but have entertained a 2 door to save a bit of money. But hearing how quickly you decided the 4 door would be a better fit after seeing the 2dr cemented it for me as well. I was also curious if 33s would be big enough on a 4dr. (The 33s on a 4dr rubicon look too small to me and the Bronco is bigger.) Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

I think there are many in the same boat as us! I just wish everyone else could see in person as well. Ordering something that you haven't seen in person isn't an easy thing to do. Hopefully I helped a few out with my post.

Sponsored

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ya I think there are a lot of people who dont realize this Jeep Wrangler competitor is the size of a wrangler. I’ve had hope it’s at least a little more roomy width wise, but the numbers don’t seem to indicate so. I know you couldn’t sit in it, but man I want you to tell me it’s not claustrophobic like a wrangler lol. Thanks for the write up.
Well, I also did not sit in it, but I have sat in a wrangler, and from standing next to it the front seats did look more roomy. Take that opinion as you will ?

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 2-hour drive to Buena Vista was just fantastic this afternoon. You don't know how many gravel & dirt roads I wanted to turn on to while on this trip.

That's another nice thing about the Bronco. I'll be able to explore all of those roads leading to unknown areas for years here in Colorado. I want that freedom of just randomly taking a road that I have never taken and see where it leads me. With the Bronco here in Colorado, an adventure is just a turn on a dirt road away!

20200912_143313.jpg

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate all the effort.
Like other "regular" folks who have been posting, your points of view seem to carry more weight than the pro media, a different insight. A unique perspective....

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if you put cold water on this badge, more details will show up.

I'm noticing some yellow-yellow discoloration like a hidden image that is thermally activated.
My guess is to discourage peeps from adding a cow skull sticker similar to the original design.

Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration Visit 20200912_133950

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw a 4 Door Black Rubicon today, it was on 33s BFG KO2, it really looked good. I liked the profile of it. I will definetly go for 33s and not go for Sask. Pkg. on the Base.
Sponsored