Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks man. I hope they change the accent color option being locked to the trim
going to be a lot of grey-neutral interiors driving around. Now what does grey-neutral mean? Grey or another neutral color or just grey? Guess we have to wait till by the end of next week, September, or fall to find out lol
Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I donā€™t mind it, but mainly because I am getting cyber orange ?. It will match nicely! Now if I change my mind to CG with white top....well not so sure then...I might have to go with the mysterious grey-neutral option. I wish they would offer the brown/black leather on the cyber orange with 37 inch wheels they keep showing off

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wonder if the rubber hazard switch , above the LCD, stays to the far right even if you do not option lockers- etc. There are pics of a full bank of switches and this model deleted the one to the far left. Hoping the backlight panels are not the same regardless of options, and they place the hazard switch towards the center and add switches to the left and right as optioned.
Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration West Q&A with photos (by Imissmy1996bronco) 1600004909725

Last edited:

Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wonder if the rubber hazard switch , above the LCD, stays to the far right even if you do not option lockers- etc. There are pics of a full bank of switches and this model deleted the one to the far left. Hoping the backlight panels are not the same regardless of options, and they place the hazard switch towards the center and add switches to the left and right as optioned.
Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration West Q&A with photos (by Imissmy1996bronco) 1600004909725
On the hero switch panel, the buttons are the sway-bar disconnect, front locker, turn assist, front locker, rest locker, and hazard. If you don't have one of these option it simply just remove the entire button, which is why that's slot has a missing slot as you can't have the turn assist with the manual, so no matter what all of the button will he set to the right side with the blanks on the left.

OP
OP
Imissmy1996bronco

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One question that I was going to ask, bu I ended up not going. Does the manual have simple cruise control. It says that the adaptive requires the auto, but is there some kind of cruise on the manual? I hope someone noticed
I unfortunately did not get any clear images of the steering wheel buttons, but I would be very surprised if it didnā€™t get standard cruise control. (Jeeps have it, so Iā€™d expect Ford to as well)

@Imissmy1996bronco thank you so much for the additional detailed photos, they give a great look at so many different things.

One thing I've been wondering about, that I think you captured in the photos, is the ribbed plastic strip, in the picture below, to the right. It appears this is part of the molded plastic inner door cover and is intended to protect the doors from being scratched while being removed. Did you happen to look closer at those?
It is right where the leading edge of the door would be during removal, but I got the impression it is just thereto keep debris from getting behind the fender when you are driving with the doors off. Unfortunately, they didnā€™t have the regular doors on display for me to get a look at.

Those front shafts look weak! Cool pics and questions, thanks!!
What youā€™re seeing in that image is actually the tie rod, the axle is significantly beefier and runs behind the shock, Ford released some good photos of the chassis that show it.

going to be a lot of grey-neutral interiors driving around. Now what does grey-neutral mean? Grey or another neutral color or just grey? Guess we have to wait till by the end of next week, September, or fall to find out lol
They used grey as an example for a neutral color, but only confirmed it would be neutral, but yeah, we should get more info on this when they do the color walk through this week (I hope)

All the interior images we have seen so far show switches starting from the right, beginning with the hazard light and traction control then lockers and applicable off road features (moving from right to left). Given that the interior is indicative of production, I donā€™t think this is going to change.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny thing is, we went and checked it out, wife wasnā€™t fond of the orange stitching and we went back to my f150 and I looked at my leather seats, Never realized what color the stitching was until then, it was a neutral gray color with the black leather.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny thing is, we went and checked it out, wife wasnā€™t fond of the orange stitching and we went back to my f150 and I looked at my leather seats, Never realized what color the stitching was until then, it was a neutral gray color with the black leather.
Now grey/neutral stitching on black leather/vinyl is what they really meant, that wouldnā€™t be bad. I was picturing grey leather/vinyl

OP
OP
Imissmy1996bronco

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now grey/neutral stitching on black leather/vinyl is what they really meant, that wouldnā€™t be bad. I was picturing grey leather/vinyl
Can confirm they were talking about stitching/accent colors, not the entire seat. The neutral color scheme would only replace the orange stitching/accents with the neutral color.

Sorry that was unclear from the original post ?

Sponsored

PKE956

Wildtrak
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
These are excellent photographs!! (y) (Better views than if I was standing right there! :) )

My apologies if I missed any previous discussions on this. But, what is the purpose/function of this frame extension??? It looks slightly awkward hanging out like that (more so if you're laying on the ground. ?)

Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration West Q&A with photos (by Imissmy1996bronco) Inked2021-Bronco-Super-Celebration-West-Final-8_LI
Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration West Q&A with photos (by Imissmy1996bronco) Inked2021-Bronco-Super-Celebration-West-Final-55_LI

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great close-ups and info - thanks!

Good news on Picatinny spec for the dash rail. Looked like it, but always nice to get confirmation.

That info on the interior trim should calm a lot of people down - though it definitely reinforces the sense that the only interior options are going to be dark gray or black. That's still disappointing after the awesome demo interiors we've seen, but nothing I can't live with. I'm still planning on Badlands in Cyber Orange, so the trim-specific stitching works for me anyway.

OP
OP
Imissmy1996bronco

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These are excellent photographs!! (y) (Better views than if I was standing right there! :) )

My apologies if I missed any previous discussions on this. But, what is the purpose/function of this frame extension??? It looks slightly awkward hanging out like that (more so if you're laying on the ground. ?)

Ford Bronco My Bronco Super Celebration West Q&A with photos (by Imissmy1996bronco) Inked2021-Bronco-Super-Celebration-West-Final-55_LI
It is a crash bar, f-150s have something similar (though on the f-150 it protrudes all the way in front of the tire). Itā€™s just there to make it safer in the event of a crash.

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the really good pictures! I absolutely love the simplicity of that interior the more I look at it, just like my old XLT Super Duty, all function and no fluff. Just wish it had a handle shift t-case and it would be perfection. Can't wait till next summer (hopefully!) when I can enjoy for real.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is a crash bar, f-150s have something similar (though on the f-150 it protrudes all the way in front of the tire). Itā€™s just there to make it safer in the event of a crash.
I believe the modular bumper caps bolt to that as well.
Sponsored