dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The power mirrors on our Acadia were about the only thing that didn’t break on that car. Still, manual folding is better.
Sponsored

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So much for Jeep bashing them. My question is how long till Jeep redesigns and copies. ?
That’s not going to happen. Jeep could have easily moved the mirrors to the same area as the bronco. They come off with the doors because it’s a 100% off road rig. All it’s compromises are made to error on the off road side.

Plus Jeep owners can buy after market mirrors that work when the doors are off for cheap. It’s not really an issue. Most people buy tube doors with removable mirrors on them. You can get a full set of tube doors with mirrors for $400.

It’s just one of those things, some people will appreciate the Bronco way, others will appreciate the Jeep way. Most people don’t need the mirrors coming off though.

iIf Jeep needs to copy anything, it’s that turn assist. That is straight off road amazing.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s not going to happen. Jeep could have easily moved the mirrors to the same area as the bronco. They come off with the doors because it’s a 100% off road rig. All it’s compromises are made to error on the off road side.

Plus Jeep owners can buy after market mirrors that work when the doors are off for cheap. It’s not really an issue. Most people buy tube doors with removable mirrors on them. You can get a full set of tube doors with mirrors for $400.

It’s just one of those things, some people will appreciate the Bronco way, others will appreciate the Jeep way. Most people don’t need the mirrors coming off though.

iIf Jeep needs to copy anything, it’s that turn assist. That is straight off road amazing.
And as a jeep owner, I appreciate what Ford has done. Aftermarket mirror selection has been a joke so when my trail doors are on I ride without side mirrors but I hate not having mirrors when driving on the highway.

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice feature, but how the hell did it take so long for someone to fold the damn mirror and take a picture. ?‍♂
no kidding, especially since they fold in so well. That’s a selling point to alleviate the worries of some that they might get shwacked off when off roading

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was anyone ever in doubt that they’d be able to fold? That’d be a pretty ridiculous concern.
Umm yes. Plenty of people wanted to know if they fold. What's rediculous about it? You don't work for ford

Sponsored

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Inspector Gadget...are you able to reach across the bronco and fold the passenger mirror in when sitting in the Bronco? I know I can't in my truck. My older wrangler yes.
Yes! Get out of your gotdamn seat or get out and fold them.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Umm yes. Plenty of people wanted to know if they fold. What's rediculous about it? You don't work for ford
No I don’t, but everyone with a bit of common sense realized they would fold. ?
Hell, they even had the dimensions for width with mirrors folded since the day of reveal. ?

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No I don’t, but everyone with a bit of common sense realized they would fold. ?
Hell, they even had the dimensions for width with mirrors folded since the day of reveal. ?
Well maybe people with lives don't spend all day on here. But yes, it was plenty of people that wanted to know. And if you wasn't one of those people, then why are you talking to me. It didn't apply to you. You must be the one crying over it not being powered. ?

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well maybe people with lives don't spend all day on here. But yes, it was plenty of people that wanted to know. And if you wasn't one of those people, then why are you talking to me. It didn't apply to you. You must be the one crying over it not being powered. ?
You claim plenty of people wanted to know, yet no one was asking. Perhaps you were the only one that didn’t understand the obvious. ??‍♂

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You claim plenty of people wanted to know, yet no one was asking. Perhaps you were the only one that didn’t understand the obvious. ??‍♂
Yes, j claim it because they were. I've seen it. And no I wasn't. I didn't give a shit if it folded or not. That wasn't my concern.

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exactly! Nothing. Stop bitching about the mirrors not being able to press a button to fold them
Now I understand why you think someone besides yourself thought they might not fold, you make up things that aren’t there. ??‍♂

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Now I understand why you think someone besides yourself thought they might not fold, you make up things that aren’t there. ??‍♂
Wait, huh? Lol stop crying and get your lazy ass out and fold them??‍♂