First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hate how you can’t look at the rear camera unless you are in reverse. Also I hate how you can’t get access to all the cameras unless you are in baja mode.

OP
OP
Skeeterjack

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's a good one, but otherwise I'm drawing a blank.
Sorry should have mentioned the message text and audible warning pops up with “ keep both hands on the steering wheel “ Only happens in auto cruise / adaptive assist Mode.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry should have mentioned the message text and audible warning pops up with “ keep both hands on the steering wheel “ Only happens in auto cruise / adaptive assist Mode.
I knew what you meant. It's like, sorry this road is so straight and the Bronco tracks so well that I haven't turned the wheel in the last 5 minutes.

Jimbob007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1996 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Having to push the button to disable ASS every time because im currently too cheap to buy the adapter thingy

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just read all 18 pages and can confirm that 90+% of complaints listed are standard features on most new cars. This post would've been better if people limited their complaints to bronco specific annoyances (I.e. the visor)

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure I understand your title about hands on the wheel, but…

Mine is the crazy climate control system that has a mind of its own. I would have been perfectly fine with something like this…

69FDC301-5633-4C18-B916-5EECF8F6286C.jpeg

It’s a “rugged” offroad vehicle. Sometimes, less is more…
This is one of the best kept secrets about the standard package along with the 7MT you can get this beautiful setup.

Oh and I hate the double honk and having to disable auto start stop every time. I need to sync up with someone that has forscan so I can fix those terrible design flaws.

I also need to adjust my windows, they catch.

Ford Bronco What’s your most annoying feature on the Bronco? 3880B07A-326A-441A-B849-4B9D1FA64832

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No audible warning ⚠ with base cruise control will send you into tree /bus like a missile at predetermined speed 👍🤣

Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

16.9 gallon fuel tank and I wish they could've fit 6x9s in the kick panels instead of the 6.5 speakers

I3RONCO

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyotas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just read all 18 pages and can confirm that 90+% of complaints listed are standard features on most new cars. This post would've been better if people limited their complaints to bronco specific annoyances (I.e. the visor)
The frameless doors & look on my first-time passengers faces that says “did I just break something” when they hop in. I’ve had the Bronco 8 months and that is really the only thing I still hate since I saw my first mannequin. I understand why Ford went with the design but I’m curious what percentage of Bronco owners that take off their doors actually haul them around…? I’m probably in the minority on this one.

Cruachan

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Constantly being approached by random beautiful women wanting a ride...

Oh and yes, the loud turn signal. Other annoyances I disabled with Forscan 👍

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is one of the best kept secrets about the standard package along with the 7MT you can get this beautiful setup.

Ford Bronco What’s your most annoying feature on the Bronco? 3880B07A-326A-441A-B849-4B9D1FA64832
That's how they all should be! (Except for maybe the Lux package. If you want Lux, you probably want all that gadgety crap...)

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's how they all should be! (Except for maybe the Lux package. If you want Lux, you probably want all that gadgety crap...)
I've had 27K worth of smooth sailing with my gadgety crap, it does everything I ask of it and nothing I don't. I can't even remember the last time I touched one of those buttons tbh
Sponsored