Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not much.
Probably the placement of the grab handles (both the factory ones and the ones you can add to the area above the door) vs. ergonomically where they should be for ease of entry.
They give it a cool, rugged look. But in actual logical use cases? Meh.
Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The annoying loud turn singles have been a Ford feature since 2004 or so. My SVT Focus had it back then and all the Ford products I've had outside of my wife's 2010 Escape (which most likely was based off an old design) had it. It doesn't bug me.

The frameless window design is a slight PIA-they don't seat right at time and need to mess with them to get them to seal/close properly, even after resetting them.

I have an excessively loud HVAC wind noise issue that seems to be coming from the passenger side towards the rear-it happens when the fan is running at high speed. I thought it was wind noise till it was doing at a stop light. It goes away when the fan speed slows down. I just noticed it again today-need to see if something under the seat on the passenger side is causing it.

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's been mentioned here a time or 50 LOL
I suggested it would be possible to relocate it to the side of the console in front of the seat, and the OBDII port mounted in the empty spot where it was.
How about a 4$ cable and handle?

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The analog speedo just to the left of the digital speedo.
That setup must have been designed by the department of redundancy department.

Sponsored

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don't know why I had to scroll so long to find this. Come on, people. Y'all really okay with TWO damn speedometers? Why are we allowing Ford to get away with this especially when they could fix it with an OTA software update?
Dude -- EXACTLY.

weiserudx

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Bronco, mustang camaro LSC Low Rider etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seat Design in 2 Door. In my 89 the front seats slide forward much further than in my 22, especially the passenger seat. The rear seat folds up leaving a flat surface, two large pins holding the seat are easily removed allowing you to remove seat, providing a larger flat cargo area. Never had to build a wooden platform to get a flat surface, seems a Ford design from the 80’s would have been a good idea for the Gen 6 2 door.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Rear doors are very sensitive to fully latch. i.e. they latch but doors are 1/2" from being flush. I think guest/passengers are like 50/50 in properly closing the doors. I have trained myself to slam it just enough that it closes all the way, but just yesterday I found myself having to pull over on the highway to open my toddlers door to reshut it.
Hi there! Would you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership name and location? I’d like to look into this concern on my end.

Sponsored

plumbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The small sun visor in my 2 door that does not block the sun between the A pillar and the visor, and when you swing it to the side it does not slide out enough to block the sun between the B pillar and the visor.
And second is the stereo system that is simply trash!

s0nic2x

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the engine off at the stoplights. wish i could set the option to turn it on rather than having to turn it off each time. also if you leave an interior light on you have to open the car and turn the car on then turn the light off and turn the car off. it wont turn off on its own and you cant turn it off if the car is off - very irritating.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not being able to turn off the overly bright obnoxious shade of white to blue center screen. My '22 Rubicon's screen had a black background which made it darker anyway, and a button below it to turn it off completely.
you can turn the screen off. I do it at night sometimes. Its a few button presses so not as easy as your rubicon. It would be nice to be able to tweak the colors for sure

Bronco B

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD, 2017 Indian Chief Darkhorse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Probably the fact that the wipers do not work in rain, and Ford calls it a "Feature".

ALCO44

Raptor
First Name
ALLEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Black 12" screen that cant be fixed. Manufacture hold on replacements. (n)
Sponsored