Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You responded to my post. You took time out of your day to bitch, sir. Lol it's definitely you
You came into a thread on a topic you claim to not to have any interest in, only to whine about people discussing it. ??

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You came into a thread on a topic you claim to not to have any interest in, only to whine about people discussing it. ??
But yet you claim I'm whining, but you're crying to me. Lol I put it in a thread to all people who's bitching about having to fold a mirror. You came to me directly. So again, get your lazy ass out, and fold them in. I'm gonna keep saying the same thing. ??ā€ā™‚LOl you people are lazy man. Lol

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But yet you claim I'm whining, but you're crying to me. Lol I put it in a thread to all people who's bitching about having to fold a mirror. You came to me directly. So again, get your lazy ass out, and fold them in. I'm gonna keep saying the same thing. ??ā€ā™‚LOl you people are lazy man. Lol
All I did was state that it was ridiculous to think that the mirrors wouldnā€™t fold. Then you went into full tantrum mode. Truth hurts I guess.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes! Get out of your gotdamn seat or get out and fold them.
I dont know where you wheel, but here in CO on the high mountain trails with trees and thick brush lining the trails and steep drop offs its not practical to step to the passenger side down the embankment to move a mirror in while oncoming traffic is waiting to pass. Its bad enough youā€™re tires are literally on the edge and the only thing holding the berm from washing out is the trees.

just like the other day when I had to back down a winding snowy trail a good 2 football lengths because there wasnt enough room for people to pass due to the snow banks, boulders and trees.

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All I did was state that it was ridiculous to think that the mirrors wouldnā€™t fold. Then you went into full tantrum mode. Truth hurts I guess.
K??
That's just an opinion, not a fact. You assumed they would fold. Nothing rediculous about people wondering that. What truth dude. ??ā€ā™‚?

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I dont know where you wheel, but here in CO on the high mountain trails with trees and thick brush lining the trails and steep drop offs its not practical to step to the passenger side down the embankment to move a mirror in while oncoming traffic is waiting to pass. Its bad enough youā€™re tires are literally on the edge and the only thing holding the berm from washing out is the trees.

just like the other day when I had to back down a winding snowy trail a good 2 football lengths because there wasnt enough room for people to pass due to the snow banks, boulders and trees.
Umm right??

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

K??

That's just an opinion, not a fact. You assumed they would fold. Nothing rediculous about people wondering that. What truth dude. ??ā€ā™‚?
Itā€™s common sense that theyā€™d fold. Backed up by facts for longer than youā€™ve been a member of this forum

Sponsored

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Itā€™s common sense that theyā€™d fold. Backed up by facts for longer than youā€™ve been a member of this forum
I'm not gonna need them to fold
Just assumptions. Just like people assumed they would be motorized. Lol

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not gonna need them to fold

Just assumptions. Just like people assumed they would be motorized. Lol
No one assumed theyā€™d be able to power fold. People hoped, thereā€™s a difference. You really need to learn what an assumption is. ??ā€ā™‚

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No one assumed theyā€™d be able to power fold. People hoped, thereā€™s a difference. You really need to learn what an assumption is. ??ā€ā™‚
Because you read every comment on here right? Lol right. You probably did. ???We can go at this all day. Make sure you fold that mirror in when you're mall climbing. Remember, use a little muscle

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because you read every comment on here right? Lol right. You probably did. ???We can go at this all day. Make sure you fold that mirror in when you're mall climbing. Remember, use a little muscle
Funny, thereā€™s a search function. Provide some evidence of people being worried that the mirror wouldnā€™t fold. Provide evidence of people claiming that the mirrors would be power folding. The power is in your hands, use it.

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Funny, thereā€™s a search function. Provide some evidence of people being worried that the mirror wouldnā€™t fold. Provide evidence of people claiming that the mirrors would be power folding. The power is in your hands, use it.
Sure. Lmao you're boring now. And since you want to know... Go look. I seen it already
Sponsored