Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr Bronco Wildtrak, 22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You can carry a spare, just let all the air out so it flexes super easy if you hit something..and of course carry something to inflate it if needed.
Not to mention the weight savings!:LOL:

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am baffled as to why inexperienced people go offroading alone! In only one vehicle!!

This guy is obviously a clown who thought a nice rig will sub for knowledge and experience.

The type of douche that just floors it, to see what happens.
Yep can see him sitting at home wife scowling at him waiting for the Darwin award 🤣 play stupid games win stupid prizes (but seriously good learning curve for the rest of us)

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That Guy is a piss poor driver

Sponsored

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had my spare tire deleted from the back for awhile now, and this video just helps me sleep better knowing I made the right choice (for myself, who has been known to "send it"). Only issue is the 37" spare takes up 80% of the interior floor space of a 2-door. Can't have the tire vertical either because there is only 34" between the roll bar and the floor. I'm going to have to build a shelf similar to GOAT Fab's just to carry my stuff, or find a stainless steel kitchen sink that is 54" wide........

Ford Bronco Watch this Bronco recovery and the damage the owner did to his Bronco aSwLhk9

Ford Bronco Watch this Bronco recovery and the damage the owner did to his Bronco gv3dWhX

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most of the reinforcement plates still utilize the factory spare tire mount which is made of plastic.
Mine was plastic coated aluminum. I thought it was only plastic as well until I cut into to it get the 3rd brake light mounting plate.
But yeah, i would not run a heavy tire on an aluminum swing gate ;) .

mrbrenan

Badlands
First Name
Brenan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had my spare tire deleted from the back for awhile now, and this video just helps me sleep better knowing I made the right choice..
I am with you on that one.

Spare Tire Delete FTW. 37" tires will wrap some RRW RR6 Wheels once they arrive.

Ford Bronco Watch this Bronco recovery and the damage the owner did to his Bronco Spare_Tire_Delete_40

Ford Bronco Watch this Bronco recovery and the damage the owner did to his Bronco Spare_Tire_Delete_43

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Watch this Bronco recovery and the damage the owner did to his Bronco 1678309226766

Sponsored

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How do they handle these guys that won't listen to the spotter?
At the Moab Off-rodeo I was at last year our guide said almost all attendees are easy to work with. He only had one example where he had a knucklehead driving recklessly. He gave him a warning and when that didn’t work, called him aside and told him him that the next time got outta line he was done for the day. They will take you back to your car in a hot second.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, It can get expensive to be stupid 🤠 .
I resemble that remark. I mean, if YouBoob and TwitchTok had been around in th' day (early/mid 90's) It'da been a damn shame the videos that'd be out there of me and pretty much all my friends doin' goofy stuff and gettin' caught out.

Thank you Lord, for that grace. 😅 :whistle:

PC Austin

Badlands
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep liberty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am with you on that one.

Spare Tire Delete FTW. 37" tires will wrap some RRW RR6 Wheels once they arrive.

Ford Bronco Watch this Bronco recovery and the damage the owner did to his Bronco 1678309226766

Question for you guys. Would putting the spare tire on a roof rack be another option? I know it may throw off the center of gravity, but is it a common/fair option while off-roading?
Sponsored