35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
How much free time do people have to get mad about a duck or a toy or whatever. People's priorities are all messed up.

If it wasn't so funny I'd almost feel bad.
Sponsored

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These days everyone is looking for a way to be a victim.

I'd venture a guess that some people that hate ducks or bucks are some of the same people that get upset about others claiming victim status. over the smallest things.

It's easy to be a victim; everyone is doing it.

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I seriously don't understand the duck thing with Jeeps. Why? What does the duck even mean? This is no joke, I saw a Jeep the other day with literally 100 or more ducks on the dashboard. They were stacked up in the window, etc...

Why? So odd. Seems childish. And to top it off, dude was driving like a complete douche. Probably couldn't see past all his wittle duckies. 🙄

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have noticed that only Mall Crawlers are into this ducking thing and not the real Broncos...

Ford Bronco Bucked / Ducked how to stop it? throw-grenade-destroy

My take is I don't care for it but am not concerned about nor am I going to go put a don't touch or no ducking sticker on my Bronco either

Sponsored

Mikey1287

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 72 Mach, 03 Mach, 69 Mach, 08 Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I mean you need to apply that statement towards the people going around putting toy ducks on other people's property....

How much free time do people have to get mad about a duck or a toy or whatever. People's priorities are all messed up.

If it wasn't so funny I'd almost feel bad.

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
These days everyone is looking for a way to be a victim.

I'd venture a guess that some people that hate ducks or bucks are some of the same people that get upset about others claiming victim status. over the smallest things.

It's easy to be a victim; everyone is doing it.

Really? I dont think OP is trying to claim "victim". That whole victim mentality is very real, and destroying the world but, I definitely don't get that vibe from his post. If you don't like his opinion, maybe not cry about it like a "victim" would. 🤷

I personally find "bucking" and "ducking" childish. Not everyone has to like what you or someone else likes or is ok with. The peeps complaining about how OP and others don't like these trends are the same ones who need safe spaces. Hurt feelings are for soyboys.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really? I dont think OP is trying to claim "victim". That whole victim mentality is very real, and destroying the world but, I definitely don't get that vibe from his post. If you don't like his opinion, maybe not cry about it like "victim" would. 🤷
I appreciate your feedback, but at no point did I even hint I was a victim, and I certainly didn't "cry". I made an observation. Enjoy your day.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's a harmless way to spread a little joy. Don't want it? Throw it away or pass it on to someone else. Pull the stick out of your fanny and realize some people just want to spread a little cheer & fun. As long as it's not damaging anything (I would prefer to see it on the windshield than touching paint if it's not soft to touch) then what is the big deal?
I agree, but a lottery ticket would be more fun.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a fan. I snicker a bit when I see a duck pond like Jeep dashboard.

Sponsored

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People posting about a vehicle in an online forum saying they wish they had time to worry about this.....you really acting like you don't have free time huh?

I just wish people would default to not touching things that do not belong to them. Nobody thinks this is a MAJOR issue, nobody thinks they are a victim, nobody is spending hours a day thinking about this. I am not going to shoot someone touching my vehicle, I wouldn't even be confrontational if I caught someone doing it, I'd just kindly tell them thank you for the thought, but I'd prefer you not touch my bronco.

We just think it would be nice if you'd respect other people's property. Pretty simple ask.

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I appreciate your feedback, but at no point did I even hint I was a victim, and I certainly didn't "cry". I made an observation. Enjoy your day.

Youre right, you didn't cry victim but, neither did the OP. He just said he didn't like that people were leaving things on his Bronco, and in the process one item left a mark. I'd be mad, too.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Youre right, you didn't cry victim but, neither did the OP. He just said he didn't like that people were leaving things on his Bronco, and in the process one item left a mark. I'd be mad, too.
I agree. I don't want people touching my Bronco. I had one duck left on my windshield last summer. The person did no damage, and I simply shrugged my shoulders and gave the duck to one of my students.

If you look at my original comment, I never even mentioned the OP...

"These days everyone is looking for a way to be a victim.

It's easy to be a victim; everyone is doing it."

Enjoy your journeys!!

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The default action everyone should take with strangers, is just leave each other's crap alone.

You wanna feel all good and snuggly inside? Go work a soup kitchen or buy some necessities for the homeless. Just don't get them a blanket with ducks and bucks all over it, FFS.
Sponsored