Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Right, but aren't power door locks standard across all trims and packages?
Why would that impact anything related to to seat controls mounted on the seats?
Not sure if Base has power locks. They show on Big Bend. There is also Intelligent Access in the doors. Not sure how that would relate to the seats?
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry I was referring to the power seat memory buttons not that actual power seat controls/adjustments.
Sadly, no memory seat option. That could end up being a deal breaker for me. If it ends up that I can't get in and out without moving the steering wheel and seat every time I get in or out, I might pass. It's one thing to move them, but trying to get my preferred position back once the seat if moved seems near impossible.

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sadly, no memory seat option. That could end up being a deal breaker for me. If it ends up that I can't get in and out without moving the steering wheel and seat every time I get in or out, I might pass. It's one thing to move them, but trying to get my preferred position back once the seat if moved seems near impossible.

I canā€™t tell if youā€™re kidding or not.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh I get it, Im 6ā€™ and wife is 5ā€™2ā€. My f150 has memory settings along with her grand cherokee.

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wtf is a painted non-modular. There arenā€™t 3 tops lol. It had the donut hole, it was definitely modular.
Now if they havenā€™t figured out how to make that big ass window removable safely, but are working on it, that would make sense.
I was told it was kind of a Frankenstein top that was painted because they didnā€™t have a Modular top so they painted this one. So this is not a option to buy(according to the Brand Manager)
With the other Ford guys down there the top seemed to be confusing. Some didnā€™t know the difference even between the Modular top and the non, and what was different on the 4door vs the 2door.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told it was kind of a Frankenstein top that was painted because they didnā€™t have a Modular top so they painted this one. So this is not a option to buy(according to the Brand Manager)
With the other Ford guys down there the top seemed to be confusing. Some didnā€™t know the difference even between the Modular top and the non, and what was different on the 4door vs the 2door.
That's weird because it's definitely a painted modular top

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ya sorry I donā€™t buy it. It had the donut hole, it definitely wasnā€™t the molded plastic top. But with all the Franken-Broncos shit who knows.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The top issues to me have been the biggest issue for Ford. I think they are trying to appease too many people and give too many options causing widespread confusion among their own development team and now us the buyers. Simplicity is sometimes the better solution

RunninRiot

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The top issues to me have been the biggest issue for Ford.
I was told it was the modular top AND the windows could pop out. That said, the info came from the outside contracted event marketing team. One thing we all need to learn is to not believe anything that doesn't come from a Ford employee.

I also heard the whole history of the The Other Forum That Shall Not Be Named (TOFTSNBN) from the founder and all the terrible interview questions they asked for the social posts.

Sponsored

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Last edited:

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, glad that got cleared up. Clear as the mud on my future Bronco tires.

:unsure:

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Q. Rear windows in the modular top for the 2-door, are they removable as shown in the 4-door modular hard top?

A: No, the rear windows in the 2door are not removable.
I didn't read through all 20 pages.... so if this has already been discussed.... sorry!

Ok.... I'm very disappointed....
Riding with the doors off and the roof panels over the front passengers removed and the rear top still on. Being able to have the rear side windows removed.... well... FoMoCo isn't showing Any Love for the rear passengers.... this is more important on the 2D than the 4D....... if it could only be on one, it should have been on the 2D as the 4D, they can remove the roof section (keeping the rear section on), roll down the windows or remove the doors for the rear passengers......... just saying.....
Sponsored