Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 2-Door, Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ok, I’ll play.
(And no I have not read all 27 pages 😎).

Alarm / panic button on the giant key fob. That Effer goes off in my pocket at least twice a week.

Edit: just did it again bending over to put on my boots.
All the damn time
Sponsored

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Most annoying thing is a tailgate that doesn't stop until it's clobbered something next to you ! I don't understand the need to swing open so far........... if something won't fit in the back with tailgate open 90 degrees.......... it's still not gonna fit with it open 130 degrees ??
Most "disappointing" thing is the transition from hardtop to softtop to hardtop ......................
I've owned many Jeeps and you didn't have to reassemble or disassemble everything to go back and forth ?

Oisinirish

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 4 door. Sasquatch. Manual
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Probably bc you can get it tuned out/disabled pretty easily. I have the Ford Performance tune and so now the auto-start-stop is permanently off.
Would love to hear your review of the tune. And from what I gather it does shorten drivetrain warranty?

Addict

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 f150 and 2008 GMC 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ps you can add the moronic placement of the E Brake. What 12 year old decided to put it on the opposite side of all other controls
Super Stupid Award of 6G Bronco
Its bad enough that its motorized.

My Mavericks designers were smart enough to say hay lets put in on the center console so the operator can manipulate the controls with one hand without looking. Vs ohh crap I just popped the hood. Wtf
The placement doesn't bother me as much as the fact its electric not manual. Its a truck, they're always on the lower left next to the hood latch.

Sponsored

Jeffp1108

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

this thread is hilarious. People complaining about the volume of the turn signals? that's like dating Cindy Crawford and complaining that she has an uneven number of eyelashes from her left eye to her right eye.
You’ve shown your age, my friend by picking Cindy Crawford as your analogy subject. 😂

BTW….my age range as well.

Addict

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only complaint I have is the fact the 2 door has a range of 300 miles. Obviously I knew this going into it, but filling up every couple days is a bummer. Silver lining, costs a lot less to fill lol

Also, the fact that Ford still isn't offering the color matched MOD top is annoying. That's no fault of the Bronco though.

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only complaint I have is the fact the 2 door has a range of 300 miles. Obviously I knew this going into it, but filling up every couple days is a bummer. Silver lining, costs a lot less to fill lol

Also, the fact that Ford still isn't offering the color matched MOD top is annoying. That's no fault of the Bronco though.
My 4 door also only has a max range of 300 miles (usually about 225-280) avg mpg (calculated, not using the dash) is 13.8. 20 gallon tank = right around 280 miles a tank.

Addict

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 4 door also only has a max range of 300 miles (usually about 225-280) avg mpg (calculated, not using the dash) is 13.8. 20 gallon tank = right around 280 miles a tank.
That's unfortunate, what's your build? With a 20 gal tank in mine id be getting 350+. There's just no more room under the thing. I'm sure there will be solutions with aftermarket eventually.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Engine off at stop "feature". It's obnoxious. The only thing I despise about my Bronco.

My favorite vehicle ever, and I've had many.

Last edited:

Sponsored

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's unfortunate, what's your build? With a 20 gal tank in mine id be getting 350+. There's just no more room under the thing. I'm sure there will be solutions with aftermarket eventually.
4 door badlands sasquatch luxe 2.7... and mostly highway driving... I do like to go off roading (as we all should!), and when I'm doing that, it easily dips to the single digit range, which usually brings my overall average for that particular tank down to about 12 mpg, so it averages out with the tanks I get 15-16mpg with.

Addict

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
4 door badlands sasquatch luxe 2.7... and mostly highway driving... I do like to go off roading (as we all should!), and when I'm doing that, it easily dips to the single digit range, which usually brings my overall average for that particular tank down to about 12 mpg, so it averages out with the tanks I get 15-16mpg with.
Tbh thats not that terrible when all things are considered! I went with Non SaS badlands 2.3 manual. Letting it get to operating temp and driving to work and back mixed I get 17-19 (depending on how long I let it idle). Pure highway is over 20 if its already warmed up. I remember reading these forums on who was getting the best mileage, one of the reasons I opted out of Sas package. But it would be nice to have a aux tank that fills my oem. I havn't been able to find a good solution to it yet.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Headlights turning on an hour after I shut off the vehical, which triggers my garage alarm. It's a fun game of wack a mole I get to play daily turning things off
Ha! You got that feature too! Module on backorder.....supposed to get an appointment this month if any become available.

Now I Go Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Read a lot of the thread. Not all of it. I can’t believe nobody has mentioned (I don’t think) that the wipers do not return to the down, off/nested position when you turn the vehicle off.

They stay in whatever position they are in when you turn off.

W.T.F.? Like seriously?

It’s hard to believe the company who built these is over 100 years old. Staggering mistakes throughout this rig. Rookie stuff going on.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lack of tachometer.

The gauge cluster itself has grown on me over time. But I do wish Ford had given manual transmission buyers an analog tachometer in place of the speedometer.

Read a lot of the thread. Not all of it. I can’t believe nobody has mentioned (I don’t think) that the wipers do not return to the down, off/nested position when you turn the vehicle off.

They stay in whatever position they are in when you turn off.

W.T.F.? Like seriously?

It’s hard to believe the company who built these is over 100 years old. Staggering mistakes throughout this rig. Rookie stuff going on.
Pretty sure I've never had a vehicle that did that. Then again I've been solidly in the Ford camp for most of my life so maybe I'm just blissfully unaware other vehicles will do that automatically for you.
Sponsored