Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hopefully they put these back up on their website. I wanna order a set. They look great!

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I haven't received my badge yet but man these look incredible! I went with the base black on Azure Gray on the Heritage trim.

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Little present arrived today for me as well. :love:

3D154340-44D0-40B2-AA21-C097645A6E71.jpeg

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So glad I stuck with this color scheme. The combo looks great! Thanks, @EIGHTLUG!!!

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 65212923-93D1-48D7-ACDC-194C64D3FE2A

Text to my boss sums up my thoughts. :LOL:

Ford Bronco AR | BRONCO CLASSIC DNA Fender Badge 3AA4188D-3933-455D-B0BA-F81655AC3F13

Last edited:

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jeez, I live 14 hours from where these come from and people half way across the country are already getting theirs. My won't be here until Wednesday, odd. Look so good, I can hardly wait.

Sponsored
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just want to say, huge thank you for all of you that stuck with it. I know this one has taken much longer than expected to get across the finish line. Even into March I was kicking stuff back because it wasn't good enough. We have standards to uphold, you know?!?

We'll get some WILDTRAK variations along with some of the different BASE colors out in the coming days. We have another round of BADLANDS base and Sasquatch in the works too. What you're seeing people post are orders from the first weekend. Once we get all of the October orders out, we'll be able to send the next months worth of orders out in about a week. Then a week for the next month and so on. Getting over the October order hump is Goal #1.

Like our Limited Edition BAM dash rails, these are a very boutique automotive accessory that's finished to OEM+ standards. (Just exponentially more volume this time) There is no way around it. This type of 'from scratch' work takes time. There's a reason you don't see detailed work like this everywhere. If what you want is this level of sauce, you'll need to order and patiently wait. Especially when you place a launch day order. You're not going to find our billet machined and hand painted parts on amazon.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just want to say, huge thank you for all of you that stuck with it. I know this one has taken much longer than expected to get across the finish line. Even into March I was kicking stuff back because it wasn't good enough. We have standards to uphold, you know?!?

We'll get some WILDTRAK variations along with some of the different BASE colors out in the coming days. We have another round of BADLANDS base and Sasquatch in the works too. What you're seeing people post are orders from the first weekend. Once we get all of the October orders out, we'll be able to send the next months worth of orders out in about a week. Then a week for the next month and so on. Getting over the October order hump is Goal #1.

Like our Limited Edition BAM dash rails, these are a very boutique automotive accessory that's finished to OEM+ standards. (Just exponentially more volume this time) There is no way around it. This type of 'from scratch' work takes time. There's a reason you don't see detailed work like this everywhere. If what you want is this level of sauce, you'll need to order and patiently wait. Especially when you place a launch day order. You're not going to find our billet machined and hand painted parts on amazon.
As they say my good man "patience of a snail I say" but then again can you hurry the Hell up already? Great work my friend, nothing but compliments!

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Jeez, I live 14 hours from where these come from and people half way across the country are already getting theirs. My won't be here until Wednesday, odd. Look so good, I can hardly wait.
It might get there sooner. I know all of these October orders were shipping out UPS/USPS 2 Day Delivery, instead of our standard Ground Service. :)