First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, but the Bronco had a 7th speaker standard for 2023 (for like 15 whole minutes)! Take that Jeep!
Sponsored

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have been screwed by Ford dealers on the Bronco on multiple occasions. I want the Bronco and I think it is objectively better than the Wrangler overall; however, I still like the Wrangler a lot. Come March 27th I want to order the Bronco, but I am hearing there is a possibility they will not accept orders containing Sasquatch, Lux Package, and Hard Top. If this is the case, and if the Jeep refresh is good enough, I will pull the trigger on the Wrangler. Especially if they offer the 3.0 Hurricane, 37s, Dana 60s etc...

Yamapro

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don’t you mean AMC…
If Jeeps were still built by AMC I’d buy another one tomorrow! Unfortunately they are now built and owned by Fiat.

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Yamapro

Wildtrak
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a feeling I won’t even need to look since I stopped my 2023 build and price short yesterday when my base Willy’s with recon package exceeded 50k. I guess one day only doctors and lawyers will be driving off road capable suvs and trucks.
This. My wife just bought a '23 JLU Sport with the only option being a hard top (still has crank windows and no power mirrors or lock, no auto headlights, etc.) and it was still over $40K. It was almost the same as I paid for my 2020 JLU Willys with a fair amount of options. Hell, my '22 2.7 Basequatch 2dr with mod bumper and brush guard was only about a grand more than the wife's Jeep.

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Stellantis, Fiat, it’s all plastic to me. Basically the same company just by a different name for the past couple years.
I don't assume these new companies are worse than the previous ones. I think the Jeep has less issues now than it ever did in its history considering the capability. I'm more concerned about Ford reliability than Stellantis to be honest with you, and this is coming from a Ford guy.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interested to see what the Sport 4xe pricing is on this Jeep.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't assume these new companies are worse than the previous ones. I think the Jeep has less issues now than it ever did in its history considering the capability. I'm more concerned about Ford reliability than Stellantis to be honest with you, and this is coming from a Ford guy.
I can’t disagree with this more. Every experience I’ve had with Chrysler/stellantis/whatever you wanna call it. Each vehicle was in the shop 1-2 times per quarter. Only had one issue with a ford vehicle and it was fixed quickly. The death wobble has been going on for lord knows how long, the interior has been terrible for ??????? The ride quality is awful, the only positive is rock crawling lol and it’s too expensive to purchase JUST to crawl.

Sponsored

TangoHunter

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
This. My wife just bought a '23 JLU Sport with the only option being a hard top (still has crank windows and no power mirrors or lock, no auto headlights, etc.) and it was still over $40K. It was almost the same as I paid for my 2020 JLU Willys with a fair amount of options. Hell, my '22 2.7 Basequatch 2dr with mod bumper and brush guard was only about a grand more than the wife's Jeep.
And now your bronco build is probably sitting at 48k and some change after the march 15 price increases. Car prices have gotten stupid expensive. The price is what made me look at bronco before Jeep but boy have times changed in the last 3 years with fords pricing. With interest rates through the roof I don’t think a common man will be buying anything, which is probably what they want given sc issues. I was going to order another bronco when order banks reopen but when I saw what it will cost compared to my 2020 reservation/order I changed my mind.

I also laugh at those on the forum who aren’t concerned about the interest rates because they were able to pay cash for all or majority of car while waiting, also not what the common person is able to do.

I think what people saw as an achievable dream will now only be able to come true when buying a used one in 5-7 years.

Last edited:

NDM_84

Raptor
First Name
Nedim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I can’t disagree with this more. Every experience I’ve had with Chrysler/stellantis/whatever you wanna call it. Each vehicle was in the shop 1-2 times per quarter. Only had one issue with a ford vehicle and it was fixed quickly. The death wobble has been going on for lord knows how long, the interior has been terrible for ??????? The ride quality is awful, the only positive is rock crawling lol and it’s too expensive to purchase JUST to crawl.
I agree Jeeps are def too damn Expeniave. My cousin bought a JL and hasn't had a single issue with it and while offroading it seemed very confidence inspiring as it basically tackled almost everything. I guess my experience with Ford in terms of reliability has been awful over the years especially with my Ford Taurus. The whole damn vehicle fell apart. I do think all these companies are getting better over time but definitely I don't think of reliability when I think of Ford or Stellantis. I think of Reliability if Toyota is mentioned. I can definitely vouch for a Toyota; however I do like the looks of Fords better. I want this damn Bronco, but have a feeling I'm gonna have to wait forever to get one that I actually want.

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

*Stellantis*
Ok lets get this right.... I think!!! (correct me if I'm wrong)

1st Kaiser Motors started the CJ
2nd AMC bought KM
3rd (and this is where I'm not 100%) Dodge/Chrysler took jeep brand
4th Became Daimler/Chrysler
5th The Germans then sold it to the Italians Fiat
6th Stellantis took over

Ford has been Ford since 1903 right here in the USA (well mostly)

Don't get me wrong, I've had 3 Jeeps "wranglers" and enjoyed all 3 but the brand has had a lot of different owners

Broncenstein

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok lets get this right.... I think!!! (correct me if I'm wrong)

1st Kaiser Motors started the CJ
2nd AMC bought KM
3rd (and this is where I'm not 100%) Dodge/Chrysler took jeep brand
4th Became Daimler/Chrysler
5th The Germans then sold it to the Italians Fiat
6th Stellantis took over

Ford has been Ford since 1903 right here in the USA (well mostly)

Don't get me wrong, I've had 3 Jeeps "wranglers" and enjoyed all 3 but the brand has had a lot of different owners
Daimler Divested Chrysler, basically kicking them out and Chrysler was on its own for a a little over 5 years before they were going belly up and Fiat bought them.

Fiat merged with PSA (Peugeot) and combined they formed Stellantis.

I think most of Chryslers financial problems started when they bought AMC, but i may be wrong on that.