Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw this new video of the Bronco in action from Ford News Europe. Enjoy! 😎

We took one American icon, one vehicle designer, and one adventurous driving expert – and set them loose for some real off-roading* fun to show what the All-New Ford Bronco can do!

The new Ford Bronco is the ultimate off-road SUV for adventure seekers. With a host of engineering features to tackle even the most challenging landscapes.

The Bronco Badlands, featured here, is one the models with our advanced Terrain Management System with up to seven selectable G.O.A.T (Go Over Any Terrain) driving modes, a new high-speed off-road suspension system, heavy-duty protective under-body shielding, and 32” all-terrain tyres.

We went to a military vehicle test centre to put the Bronco through its paces over five extreme off-road challenges. This is a place where they test army tanks! Let’s see how our Bronco handles it…

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Let's see a video instead of a Bronco trying to navigate the back alley roads of Naples vice an open tank range, now that would be driving!

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What, no Sasquatch package? Those crazy Brits. Didn’t anyone tell them that without it the Bronco is utterly useless, haha.

nomnom

Base
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Basequatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What, no Sasquatch package? Those crazy Brits. Didn’t anyone tell them that without it the Bronco is utterly useless, haha.
It's okay, everyone over there is rich compared to us so they'll buy all our take-offs because we americans are never satisfied with what we have

Sponsored

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good video with some stupid observations:

1. Why not switch the cluster to Kilometers?
2. Clearly the doors were not stored in the back. I mean, do it right if you are going to do it.
3. Why tell him to put it in 4L and then turn to Rock Crawl mode? Fairly sure it goes to 4L automatically when put in RC mode.

These are stupid, I know - but the devil is in the details.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That was a fun video. The rock sliders seem to not budge a mm when they were getting bashed. They also really sent it! Did you notice the flex on the hood when they landed. LOL.

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bro, they have a Manual Badlands. The Sasquatch package is merely a set of tires and wheels on their vehicle. They already have the 4.7 gears, F&R lockers... maybe yours is useless, but this is why I skipped the Sasquatch on my manual Badlands.

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bro, they have a Manual Badlands. The Sasquatch package is merely a set of tires and wheels on their vehicle. They already have the 4.7 gears, F&R lockers... maybe yours is useless, but this is why I skipped the Sasquatch on my manual Badlands.
guess you missed the sarcasm

Sponsored

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good video with some stupid observations:

1. Why not switch the cluster to Kilometers?
2. Clearly the doors were not stored in the back. I mean, do it right if you are going to do it.
3. Why tell him to put it in 4L and then turn to Rock Crawl mode? Fairly sure it goes to 4L automatically when put in RC mode.

These are stupid, I know - but the devil is in the details.
Likely a US spec vehicle over for demo purposes, so still in miles, it will be km when released, same as Canada

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was just kidding the hardcore SAS enthusiasts, sorry you missed the joke. It‘s not lost on me. I won’t have SAS either and drove a non-SAS Badlands at Moab off-rodeo. It was plenty capable. If I was planning on doing hardcore rock crawling I’d have definitely considered it.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if the actual version they release over there will be neutered like the Middle East version? Maybe 32 will end up being standard, or a M190 in the BL, or WT without Sasquatch.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
33s, not 32s

That was a sweet video. I still think Badlands non-SAS is the best looking Bronco.
I was thinking that, too, about 33s, but then I wondered if there are some weird European regulations where the can't call them 33s unless they are at least 33.0".