Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If it did I’d be on mustang6g rn speculating about the next gen stang lol
Man, I wish I could be doing that, but instead I left because we got our “next gen stang” with the Mach E

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, I wish I could be doing that, but instead I left because we got our “next gen stang” with the Mach E
Wait, that's not just something with a Mustang name, that's actually replacing it?!

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, that's not just something with a Mustang name, that's actually replacing it?!
no, it is not replacing it. It will be paired with it, similar to the BroncoBronco and BabyBronco. There is still supposed to be a 7th gen Mustang, the S650 in a few years, original thoughts were 2021, but looking more like 2023 or 2024 now. Expect a facelift for 2021 though.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no, it is not replacing it. It will be paired with it, similar to the BroncoBronco and BabyBronco. There is still supposed to be a 7th gen Mustang, the S650 in a few years, original thoughts were 2021, but looking more like 2023 or 2024 now. Expect a facelift for 2021 though.
Oh thank god, I thought Ford went full retard there

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh thank god, I thought Ford went full retard there
Well, there is still the possibility of a hybrid mustang on the existing S550 platform. doubtful it will be AWD but possible.

the S650 it is expected may well have a full electric variant. hybrid is almost guaranteed at this point, possibly though a still fully ICE variant.

and also with the power numbers being poured out these days, an AWD is very likely on the S650. Things have passed the point of being able to get all of that power to the ground in a RWD with even some factory backed engine upgrades like the Roush supercharger.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, there is still the possibility of a hybrid mustang on the existing S550 platform. doubtful it will be AWD but possible.

the S650 it is expected may well have a full electric variant. hybrid is almost guaranteed at this point, possibly though a still fully ICE variant.

and also with the power numbers being poured out these days, an AWD is very likely on the S650. Things have passed the point of being able to get all of that power to the ground in a RWD with even some factory backed engine upgrades like the Roush supercharger.
I mean, I hope they make it optional, like Select if you want 4x2 or 4x4 for a F150.

Still would get a rwd with Manual, AWD live somewhere where Winter ='s tons of snow instead of "Possible day or two of snow in February", or at racing and need every advantage you can get

Hell, parents live up a steep hill, and my old Mustang went up and down without an issue with good tires when it snowed, while on decent all seasons, my Audi got stuck in the snow before
Sponsored