Sponsored

If you're out there bucking and ducking...

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Denying you are a child is a means to define yourself as an adult.
Therefore, you were bringing the subject of your adulthood into the discussion.
Again, this suggests you know the difference between child and adult, and can therefore define what an adult and their behavior is, and by inference, what a child and their behavior is.

The reality is that childhood and adulthood is a subjective term in all but legal framework; their behaviors frequently overlap and are not mutually exclusive of one another. Attempting to make objective statements in that regard is an exercise in futility.

I really don't care, I just felt like having a ridiculous conversation :poop:
Playing with toy rubber ducks is child behavior.
Not playing with toy rubber ducks is adult behavior.

Another behavior that sets children apart from adults is having a fit because, or being shocked that, an adult stranger isn't happy you left your trash toy rubber duck on their car for them.
Adults, unlike ignorant children, know to keep away from other peoples property without permission.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mean Green Bronc Machine

Mean Green Bronc Machine

Outer Banks
First Name
Erica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LOL, What's more fragile, a Bronco that will be damaged by a plastic toy, or the feelings of said owner?
Most definitely the feelings of the owner smh. People are seriously flipping off about a toy. Of all the offensive things that happen to people on a daily, of all the offensive things people have said or done themselves, ducking or being ducked is minuscule.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

is it against the rules to "duck yourself"? Cuz I really wanna put this one on mine

https://a.co/d/hw4e5qR

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn I play with my duck in my pool all the time.
Ford Bronco If you're out there bucking and ducking... A7790D2E-F7C6-4BE6-A826-F8D52A27F2B5

Sponsored

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most definitely the feelings of the owner smh. People are seriously flipping off about a toy. Of all the offensive things that happen to people on a daily, of all the offensive things people have said or done themselves, ducking or being ducked is minuscule.
I think it's a silly ass , harmless thing to do. I also snicker when I see a grown man behind the wheel of a jeep with a dashboard full of duckies (maybe it's his wifes' jeep ?). But it just looks silly, and cluttered. AND... why are you putting a Ducky on a bronco ? It ain't a Jeep. It's either a horsey, or a 'squatch, in that order.

I also get people don't want others..... touching their stuff, unfortunately it's parked out there in the general public, and as we all know the general public sucks.... uh-lot. There are better hills do die on.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think it's a silly ass , harmless thing to do. I also snicker when I see a grown man behind the wheel of a jeep with a dashboard full of duckies (maybe it's his wifes' jeep ?). But it just looks silly, and cluttered.
I don't see how they could possibly stay up on the dash if they do anything worthy of Jeep cred, which these ducks are reputedly a sign of. First time offroad they'd be all over the floorboard and seats, or scattered across the trail if doors were off. I mean, they wouldn't even stay in place on a leisurely drive to the grocery store with me...the irony there is palpable.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reminds me to go get a ton on amazon and then place them on every Wrangler and Bronco I see

thanks guys!

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know people don't like the plastic toys, so I plan on leaving real horses, tied gently to a recovery point :LOL:

Ford Bronco If you're out there bucking and ducking... A7F50C5E-B7CA-480E-94E1-6FA0D9AAE116
Don't tell my wife! She will actively stalk you and park wherever you go! 🐴

Derbystud

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven't had anything left on my Bronco. But have noticed everytime I park somewhere and come back a Jeep is parked next to me. My wife just tells me they are jealous they don't have a Bronco.
Sponsored