First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds like those will get priority, dealers sitting on broncos will see a reduction in their total. A lot of details left out and the site was down for a lot of dealers when it started so they had to back track on a lot of things. It sounds like allocation over what was originally estimated will be taken back in 24. If my allocation was 30 and they gave me an additional 7 for a total of 37, they will take 7 away from the 24 allocation which would leave me with 23.

They did not disclose how many orders they will take when the bank opens but it sounds like the window will be very narrow and they're asking dealers to try and put orders in that follow the commodity constraints. So plan on 4D, high, mid or base trim and soft tops.
Thanks Flip as always, I just spoke to one of my dealers and he said same so I'm putting in another order with him today.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TTUHoopsFans

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Preloading... so they know the banks aren't open but they will happily take your deposit and then you hope they get the orders loaded on the 27th.
Yep. Funny thing is he doesn’t even need a deposit. Just a DL and signature.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He just corrected himself:

"also you are correct. 27th is when its offically opened. we are preloading the order bank. it will shut down within 24 hrs of the 27th
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
"

GUESS you don't trust the forum to be right :p

The words "My dealer said" should be banned from the forum.

Preorders could be a problem when the banks do open up. Sounds like there is a long line ahead of anyone just thinking today about placing a new order.

OP
OP
TTUHoopsFans

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
GUESS you don't trust the forum to be right :p

The words "My dealer said" should be banned from the forum.

Preorders could be a problem when the banks do open up. Sounds like there is a long line ahead of anyone just thinking today about placing a new order.
Lol it was funny that a dealership employee was so confident it was open today until I questioned him about the 27th date.

Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like those will get priority, dealers sitting on broncos will see a reduction in their total. A lot of details left out and the site was down for a lot of dealers when it started so they had to back track on a lot of things. It sounds like allocation over what was originally estimated will be taken back in 24. If my allocation was 30 and they gave me an additional 7 for a total of 37, they will take 7 away from the 24 allocation which would leave me with 23.

They did not disclose how many orders they will take when the bank opens but it sounds like the window will be very narrow and they're asking dealers to try and put orders in that follow the commodity constraints. So plan on 4D, high, mid or base trim and soft tops.
Any word on how many remaining orders after the 3/7 deadline to COVP and the follow up purge?

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can’t believe how everything associated with getting a bronco is so screwed up. Ford already screwed the pooch beyond belief with the first go-round of orders, still can’t fill them. This March 27th deal seems even more of a cluster$&@$. I’ve spoken with 4 area dealers and none of them can string together one sentence of info that is common among all 4. How can it be this damn hard for a multi-billion dollar corporation to pull off?
Starts at the top. The CEO is living up to the comedy associated to his last name.
What a shit show.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need to be careful about what I say but they threw out a number of carryovers, I think by mistake and said of those about 80% have been scheduled. If that number was correct, there are 12Kish left.

Can't speak to the COVP purge as the 99s we had dropped off. These were also units without COVP so I can't speak to orders with a 2-19PCs that didn't have an approved COVP. Next round will have COVP but it didn't sound like they were cracking down or abusers or changing the status quo. Expect a ton of sales people to be "leasing" new broncos again :rolleyes:

duel007

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4-door Bronco Badlands Lux Non-Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From the webcast we got earlier, open up next Monday and shut down in 24 hours. Cant order Base/Everglades/manual trans/optional badlands wheel.
Good to hear that, thanks. Mine told me the same as OP but if it's not open until next Monday that's fine with me.

I want a BL auto, hard top, lux, towing so I'm glad to see none of that's on the no-no list.

Sponsored

CJSimmons

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good to hear that, thanks. Mine told me the same as OP but if it's not open until next Monday that's fine with me.

I want a BL auto, hard top, lux, towing so I'm glad to see none of that's on the no-no list.
MIC and Lux are constrained but looks like you will be able to order them.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not shocked Ford would limit Sas orders if/when the order banks open to retail orders. Only because they're sitting on such a backlog of SAS, Lux, hardtop orders already. This really shouldn't be a surprise.
Except, they just raised the price on each of those items, by quite a bit, one week ago.

Why raise the price on something that can't actually be ordered? I originally thought that these items would simply be off the table for new orders, but again, they raised the price.

Base_Squatch33

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Except, they just raised the price on each of those items, by quite a bit, one week ago.

Why raise the price on something that can't actually be ordered? I originally thought that these items would simply be off the table for new orders, but again, they raised the price.
This is exactly what I was thinking. Hardtop is now $1800, SAS increased $750. My Base order is now over $49,000 increased by more than $2,000.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Never thought of why they'd increase prices. I'm scheduled, so I hadn't really been following all that closely. It's a good point to wonder why in that case. Unless they see a point where they open it back up to any order in a few months after clearing out the backlog. I don't know or have a great answer for that.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed. According to this post, only Base and few other items can't be ordered. But in OP's case, no Base, means no Base-Squatch.

Ford Bronco REMINDER: 2023 Bronco Order Banks Opens 3/27 for 24 hours Only. Base Model, Everglades, Manual Transmission Won't Be Available 1679345785316
Sponsored