Sponsored

NJ/NY/Delaware/Eastern Pa./MD/Ct Volume Buyers?

How likely are you to Order/Buy when the order banks open in December?

• Total voters

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have a dumb question and I think I already know the answer..

For those of you with on board air, which Aux switch did you connect to? Aux 1? (I think that's the 30 Amp switch, or was it Aux 6 🤷‍♂️ I forget).

Anyways I've been hooked up to Aux 3 and it's worked fine for my use, but thinking I should switch it.
I used Aux 3 so I could remember which one.

3 sounds like 'C'
'C' for compressor

Factory fog switch hooked to wide Morimoto
Aux 1 (almost street legal) hooked to combo Morimoto
Aux 2 hooked to spot Morimoto
Sponsored

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I used Aux 3 so I could remember which one.

3 sounds like 'C'
'C' for compressor

Factory fog switch hooked to wide Morimoto
Aux 1 (almost street legal) hooked to combo Morimoto
Aux 2 hooked to spot Morimoto
F52F57A5-0636-43D0-A20C-D316F560F269.gif

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone pickup from Brewster?
Did they honor the retail price protection?
And the transition certificate?

I ordered back in November of 21 got converted to a 2023 so I am eligible for the transition offer of 2925 I called ford.

only issue is 2023 had 2 price hikes 1 on Feb 10 and one on march 15. Even if we are not scheduled if we get scheduled this year we should be price protected but when I called Brewster they were acting like they never heard about retail price protection or the transition offer.

any recent pickups from Brewster?
Were you a part of the Brewster Invoice deal? If so, I was under the impression that was still being honored.

But I don't know how they've been handling the price protection. I imagine Brewster has had a few deliveries recently. But I don't know who they were. Might not be a bad idea to reach out to them beforehand and ask about the price protection.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
OK peeps, time for opinions once again.

Squatch wheel beauty ring. Never had them powder coated, because either places wanted too much, or I'd be without the rings for a week or better. Haven't had them painted since we don't have any reds in our shop.

With all that said, what do you guys think about plastidip? Worth it? Seems it can be done in a day, and it's not expensive. Has anyone in here done that recently?

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Squatch wheel beauty ring. Never had them powder coated, because either places wanted too much, or I'd be without the rings for a week or better. Haven't had them painted since we don't have any reds in our shop.

With all that said, what do you guys think about plastidip? Worth it? Seems it can be done in a day, and it's not expensive. Has anyone in here done that recently?

Nice thing about that is if you don't like it you can take it off. If it gets damaged you can just peel the rest off and give it a new coat.

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I used plasti-dip as a proof of concept before I had my beauty rings powder coated (cost $200 for all 5). Plasti-dip is a great TEMPORARY solution but will not hold up long term.

IIRC, I used their HyperDip product in Anthracite Grey which is a near perfect match for Carbonized Grey and covered in a few coats of the satin clear for protection. I think I have a few cans of the HyperDip left over. Let me know if you want to buy them and we can work something out.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I used plasti-dip as a proof of concept before I had my beauty rings powder coated (cost $200 for all 5). Plasti-dip is a great TEMPORARY solution but will not hold up long term.

IIRC, I used their HyperDip product in Anthracite Grey which is a near perfect match for Carbonized Grey and covered in a few coats of the satin clear for protection. I think I have a few cans of the HyperDip left over. Let me know if you want to buy them and we can work something out.
I was thinking more along the lines of red. Won't be a match to my Rapid Red, but it'd be different than what everyone else has.

I may just try it out as all the powder coaters I talked too were busy or I'd be without for too long. I'm impatient like that :rolleyes:

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Only problem is, you parked like a typical Jeep A-Hole, all crooked and shit :ROFLMAO:

Need some Morimoto XRGB headlights on that puppy! ;)
Just trying to get the shot there KP. I parked normal in my regular spot. ;)

What I need to do is get my rear flush mounts on and get rid of those Jeep looking boxes off of there. :LOL: