First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Build and order date is soon approaching. There are no Broncos to actually go measure heights or even climb into the cab. Some people are going to have to decide between 33” or 32” tires or upgrading to 35” before ever seeing a Bronco, I am interested in what is the bottom of the door height of a 33” and 35” tire equipped Bronco Is?

I have 35” tires and the bottom of the door is 25” high from the ground. Then add another inch and half for the top of the door sill clearance and floor mats. Body, suspension, lift, etc all add up to a vertical measurement, you can’t just consider the tire height. So if anyone can measure or run across a Sasquatch equipped 4 door please come back to this post and enter the vertical measurement from ground to lower door if the door is locked. Or ground to highest point to enter the drivers seat (Door sill add height from door bottom) If you can open the door.

For a daily driver this height can be bothersome if you have to climb into the Bronco every time. Much easier if you can simply “step” into the Bronco.
Sponsored

yocandyce

First Name
Candyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m curious about this too. My second daily driver is a suburban with 33” tires and a 2” lift kit. Even with my danner work boots, I have to do a big hop and a little leapt to get into the rig. It makes for a few amused chuckles at work.

Before people get scared, I’m 5’4”. So short and stubby.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you really want 35's then you may want to consider planning on factory nerf/step bars, or putting some on after the fact. You could assume 35's with a rumored 2" lift or whatever to fit them is definitely going to add distance to getting in. Thankfully I'm 6' 3" so I'm not worried but definitely understand the concern.

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I came across a picture in the forum of one of the prototypes (I believe the black 2 door with the Sasquatch Package) that the top of the running board was at 16 inches (if recall correctly).

Mustang_75_99

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F150, 2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I came across a picture in the forum of one of the prototypes (I believe the black 2 door with the Sasquatch Package) that the top of the running board was at 16 inches (if recall correctly).
Nevermind it was an Outer Banks without the Sasquatch package.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Megawatt

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Some of you might need to consider the wife. If she don’t like having to climb into the truck because It’s too tall you might need to pass on the Sasquatch even if it looks so good.

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Build and order date is soon approaching. There are no Broncos to actually go measure heights or even climb into the cab. Some people are going to have to decide between 33” or 32” tires or upgrading to 35” before ever seeing a Bronco, I am interested in what is the bottom of the door height of a 33” and 35” tire equipped Bronco Is?

I have 35” tires and the bottom of the door is 25” high from the ground. Then add another inch and half for the top of the door sill clearance and floor mats. Body, suspension, lift, etc all add up to a vertical measurement, you can’t just consider the tire height. So if anyone can measure or run across a Sasquatch equipped 4 door please come back to this post and enter the vertical measurement from ground to lower door if the door is locked. Or ground to highest point to enter the drivers seat (Door sill add height from door bottom) If you can open the door.

For a daily driver this height can be bothersome if you have to climb into the Bronco every time. Much easier if you can simply “step” into the Bronco.
Like these? Outer Banks with steps and a Sasquatch 4-door.

EECA9510-BCF4-423D-A854-755FCE3F4DA1.jpeg

2260562B-6CDA-4712-8F39-1400DBC9DC33.jpeg

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of you might need to consider the wife. If she don’t like having to climb into the truck because It’s too tall you might need to pass on the Sasquatch even if it looks so good.
He speaks the truth.
My wife is an even 5' so I am wondering how easy it will be for her to get in and out.

jimmysmith3

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So do we know how much ground clearance the bronco will have with Sasquatch?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He speaks the truth.
My wife is an even 5' so I am wondering how easy it will be for her to get in and out.
My wife (5’2”) stood next to the 2dr badlands last week in CO, with that said, she wont be getting the sasquatch. Even just that extra inch going to 35s would kill the deal for her and Im not putting steps on it. Her grand cherokee has air suspension and in notmal ride height (which is actually offroad 1 setting) its just at the cusp of being borderline. The bronco on 35s would be taller than that.

my wrangler steps are a good 20+ inches from the ground and are fine for me, but can be entertaining to watch for others.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol! I'm fortunate enough to have a 5'10" wife that loves vehicles she can climb up into. In fact, she occasionally brings up the fact that we should lift our F150 at least 3". ? I'm just shy of 6'7" and have no complaints there!

Definitely going Sasquatch on the Bronco with wifey fully onboard. To be honest, I'd go Sasquatch regardless at the end of the day. Having agreement helps though!
If thats the case, I have 6” lift on my f150 and wife is 5’2” and does fine with the steps. Without the steps, not happening.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife (5’2”) stood next to the 2dr badlands last week in CO, with that said, she wont be getting the sasquatch. Even just that extra inch going to 35s would kill the deal for her and Im not putting steps on it. Her grand cherokee has air suspension and in notmal ride height (which is actually offroad 1 setting) its just at the cusp of being borderline. The bronco on 35s would be taller than that.

my wrangler steps are a good 20+ inches from the ground and are fine for me, but can be entertaining to watch for others.
Was the Badlands okay for her?
That's what I'm planning on getting - no Sasquatch.
Sponsored