First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Harley.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Took these pics this morning at the Ford store in St George, UT. Ford rep came by to do short training session with sales staff. I know in some pics it looks light bluish but it does not look that way standing next to it.

Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Combination on Bronco Sport Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 1
Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Combination on Bronco Sport Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 2
Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Combination on Bronco Sport Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 3
Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Combination on Bronco Sport Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 4
Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Combination on Bronco Sport Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 5
Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Combination on Bronco Sport Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 6
Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Combination on Bronco Sport Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 7
Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Combination on Bronco Sport Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 8
Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Combination on Bronco Sport Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 9
Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Combination on Bronco Sport Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 10
Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Combination on Bronco Sport Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 11
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Streetbob08 what does it look like if not blue hued? Green? Lighter shade of gray?

OP
OP
Streetbob08

Streetbob08

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Harley.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Streetbob08 what does it look like if not blue hued? Green? Lighter shade of gray?
If you look at the pics of the hood and the passenger door panel showing the Outer Banks badge it looks light grey. Some pics of the 2021 Mustang Mach 1 look light grey which is what I noticed standing next to it in full sunlight. Both Cactus Grey and Jet fighter Grey are paint code NE which was the paint code on this vehicle. In one picture I took from the passenger rear corner the passenger side look almost white in the sun and the back looked kinda bluish.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you look at the pics of the hood and the passenger door panel showing the Outer Banks badge it looks light grey. Some pics of the 2021 Mustang Mach 1 look light grey which is what I noticed standing next to it in full sunlight. Both Cactus Grey and Jet fighter Grey are paint code NE which was the paint code on this vehicle. In one picture I took from the passenger rear corner the passenger side look almost white in the sun and the back looked kinda bluish.
Thanks for the opinion. I've read somewhere here that it had a bit of green involved but I've not seen that.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very nice color in my opinion I’m getting cyber orange but wouldn’t be suprised if I changed my mind last minute and got cactus gray

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Cactus Gray does kind of stick with you, so to speak.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Streetbob08

Streetbob08

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Harley.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The best way I can describe it would be a dull light grey paint. I actually think the bluish look to it just comes from the reflection of the sky against it. If you are on the fence about getting this color, go to the 360* colorizer for the Bronco Sport and turn it to the passenger side view. That is the best representation of what it looks like standing next to it. If you look at the two door or four door Bronco 360* colorizer pics it looks blue.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I actually love how this color changes so much in different light. Still my #1 choice. Curious how it will look with the carbon gray wheels on the Big Bend.

diablo0813

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So kind of a gray with hints of green? Like this?

Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Combination on Bronco Sport actual cactus.PNG

rancid53

Badlands
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier Prox4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the color I’m convinced I need to get. I haven’t seen a single picture that I like the color on. I’m going to check the colorizer on the sport page as recommended. Thanks for the pictures!!!
Sponsored