North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So if 10 of us chip in on the $350K one, it will only cost us $35K each, Bronco Share!
Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't say anything about the OP "whining about price". My answer to the question posted as why buy Badlands or Wildtrak is simple. The Warthog will be too expensive.
You misread me. User Raptor911 cited your post as an example of people "bitching about price." I quoted your post to make sure he and I were reading the same thing.

As for a Braptor you and I agree.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If the hog debuts in Dec 2021 Iā€™m def going that route , otherwise Iā€™ll trade in my FE or Wildtrack when itā€™s available

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You misread me. User Raptor911 cited your post as an example of people "bitching about price." I quoted your post to make sure he and I were reading the same thing.

As for a Braptor you and I agree.
Oh yeah I don't care what they charge for it. I just know I won't pay for it. Certainly not "bitching" about it. If I was going to spend $70K+ I'd buy a GT-R or something.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If the hog debuts in Dec 2021 Iā€™m def going that route , otherwise Iā€™ll trade in my FE or Wildtrack when itā€™s available
If a Braptor (much better name) can be ordered in December to be available spring/summer that would seem a bit shady to me on Ford's part.
Oh yeah I don't care what they charge for it. I just know I won't pay for it. Certainly not "bitching" about it. If I was going to spend $70K+ I'd buy a GT-R or something.
Yessir. And that's likely to be retail only. Tack on the ADM and your choices get real interesting real quick

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because you could die between now and then. "Life is short so take on the world riding a Bronco." I am trademarking this marketing slogan. Now that I am at it how about "Bronco......bucking the competition." If you are listening Ford I am for hire.
"Bronco... when you only need to last eight seconds."

OP
OP

wordstew

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H3 Hummer, Explorer Sport, BMW R1200C
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If a Braptor (much better name) can be ordered in December to be available spring/summer that would seem a bit shady to me on Ford's part.

Yup... Kinda my thoughts when I originally started this thread....

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yup... Kinda my thoughts when I originally started this thread.
Shady?, every automobile company is always continously innovating to keep ahead of the competition. In this case Ford needs to match Jeep's updates as they can, brilliant move, some thinking about buying a Jeep V-8 may reconsider knowing the Warthog is coming.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Shady?, every automobile company is always continously innovating to keep ahead of the competition. In this case Ford needs to match Jeep's updates as they can, brilliant move, some thinking about buying a Jeep V-8 may reconsider knowing the Warthog is coming.
Shady to add a new top trim level available on the same timeline as those available for reservation as a "late addition."

Thus stranding reservations of FEs and WildTraks, allowing those vehicles to go to dealer allocation. Now those dealers have Braptors and even more Broncos to add ADM to.

It's been said before, they want you to cancel you FE reservation.

Not shady as to build one. Shady as to "hide" it for no reason other than marketing and money.

Sponsored

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would rather know that a Warthog trim is in the mix now than find out in 6 months.
Sure, for 2022 model year. Knowing now would be great.

As a 2021 at the same time as the Bronco? Something is afoot.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure, for 2022 model year. Knowing now would be great.

As a 2021 at the same time as the Bronco? Something is afoot.
Ford Bronco Why buy a Badlands or Wildtrack if the Raptor Warthog is coming out giphy (24)

They may have just planned for a slower roll-out but the near decades long rumored V8 Jeep forced their hand. I don't think they were waiting on any new technology to crop up in order to release the Warthog.

Another possibility is that they caved to pressure from dealers who want something to slap an ADM onto.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The ā€œrockstarsā€ will get B&P updated ā€œsoonā€, right @mike_at_ford ?

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They may have just planned for a slower roll-out but the near decades long rumored V8 Jeep forced their hand. I don't think they were waiting on any new technology to crop up in order to release the Warthog.

Another possibility is that they caved to pressure from dealers who want something to slap an ADM onto.
Most Excellent!

I'm thinking it's the latter.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shady to add a new top trim level available on the same timeline as those available for reservation as a "late addition."

Thus stranding reservations of FEs and WildTraks, allowing those vehicles to go to dealer allocation. Now those dealers have Braptors and even more Broncos to add ADM to.

It's been said before, they want you to cancel you FE reservation.

Not shady as to build one. Shady as to "hide" it for no reason other than marketing and money.
What? If this is available to order at same time as reservations you can order it with your reservation. Nothing will be stranded. I ā€œreservedā€ a badlands but at order time I can order whatever the hell I want, including this if it is available and I feel I can afford it.
Sponsored