Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What if Ford offered the Warthog Package like the Sasquatch?

We've heard that the fenders, not just the flares, are easily removed or replaced and if it's just a punched out 2.7 to 3.0L, then why not?

$15000 Warthog Package?

Sasquatch could be offered with the manual?

Is anybody listening? ;)
Sponsored

Aggro

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We've heard that the fenders, not just the flares, are easily removed or replaced and if it's just a punched out 2.7 to 3.0L, then why not?

$15000 Warthog Package?

Is anybody listening? ;)
You know, i have been thinking about this. That's essentially what the Raptor is anyways; a package for the F150. So it's not crazy to think that it can actually be on the table this December for ordering. Would i? Fuck yeah. Can i? Fuck no, but it'll be awesome to see lol

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

$15000 Warthog Package?

Is anybody listening? ;)
should have been called Yeti. Sasquatch and Yeti

yeti.jpg

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Heck, I like that idea!
Liftoffs at all trim levels!????

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s not too crazy of an idea. The Raptor allows the Buyer to pick how much they want to spend with add ons. Spend anywhere from $55 to $75k.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Squatch

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Name of a cold-weather beast for... a desert runner vehicle?
The term desert is not about heat as the Antarctic desert is the largest in the world.

Maybe call it the Antarctic to counter the Jeep Arctic?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The term desert is not about heat as the Antarctic desert is the largest in the world.

Maybe call it the Antarctic to counter the Jeep Arctic?
I didn't know that! But still, the Raptor is designed for what we* think of as a desert. The sandy, hot kind of desert.

*the royal we, man

Last edited:
OP
OP
Squatch

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't know that! But still, the Raptor is designed for what we think of as a desert. The sandy, hot kind of desert.
I know, but everybody needs an a**---- and here I am, lol.
*I regretted posting it almost immediately afterwards, but I couldn't help myself; I was like Reagan and Jelly Bellys.

What-if game: The combination of a Warthog trim or package offered post-2021 ordering and Man-Squatch availability would actually nudge me towards getting a Base-Squatch manual now and the wife can drive the automatic-only Warthog.

Controversial comments: If it comes with more power than the 2.7L EcoBoost, I'm actually in favor of keeping it automatic only. Most people can't be bothered to respect the skinny pedal let alone a third pedal. Also, I am not looking forward to avoiding a bunch of Jeep V8s on the road or trail; fatal crashes a plenty.

Edit: I'm not handling the money, driving the car and talking on the phone all by my...

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. The Raptor is about 85% more than the cost of a base F150, so maybe a "Warthog" Bronco starts around $53,000. Might get some of the WT/FE people rethinking.

Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

" Ford announced on Wednesday that the all-new Bronco will be offered in a performance derivative. This comes just a day after they announced the Tremor package for the 2021 Ranger, the platform on which the Bronco is built. While Ford hasn’t confirmed that this will be a ‘Raptor’ Bronco, we can certainly speculate that this may be the case as recent spy shots have captured Bronco running on wheels and tires similar to those found on Raptor.

While Ford has not said which specific upgrades or parts will be used, the Tremor Ranger will feature a lifted suspension with off-road tuned FOX dampers, specially tuned front coilover and rear leaf springs, and upgraded tires, among other features. Bronco Nation will release additional details as they become available. "
From Bronco Nation

OP
OP
Squatch

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. The Raptor is about 85% more than the cost of a base F150, so maybe a "Warthog" Bronco starts around $53,000. Might get some of the WT/FE people rethinking.
That would really trigger some people, lol. I'm already picturing the forum fallout if regular reservation holders can switch to Warthog and FEs can't or only FEs can switch.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would really trigger some people, lol. I'm already picturing the forum fallout if regular reservation holders can switch to Warthog and FEs can't or only FEs can switch.
Also important in this fantasy though that nobody who is willing to spend $53K to get in the door on a Bronco is going to stop there, probably toss in another $10k in options (if you check out a general Raptor build). So mid-$60s for a Ford Bronco? I don't know, seems a bit insane hahaha. I mean I'm going to pay near $60k and I think I'm insane.