Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't remember saying it wasn't your right to do so. I never said anything about legalities either, I think it is perfectly legal here in TX. I was just wondering when just being considerate to others quit being a thing. That's all.

The flares do look quick and easy to remove on the Bronco. That does look like a bonus.
Sorry it wasn't clear; I agree with you.
Sponsored

FrogGrabber

Black Diamond
First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: 2012 Wrangler, 2015 JKUR, ā€˜70 Jeepster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
so you think going with the standard 4.46 gears would be better for the 37's than the 4.7?
4.46:1 will still prob do ok, but Iā€™d much rather have 4.7. Iā€™m a manual only type. Forgot the auto only came with 4.46...

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4.46:1 will still prob do ok, but Iā€™d much rather have 4.7. Iā€™m a manual only type. Forgot the auto only came with 4.46...
yeah i'm going to get 2.7 V6 engine for sure. but if you get the auto can you get the 4.7 or no?

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Roads here are paved also. They use a mix that includes gravel so rocks do show up on the road. I am also rural and we have a lot of dirt roads. I have a windshield full of rock chips. A few rocks are from some of our locals that have tires that stick outside of all fenders and flares and the rest are normal. It is the ones that are preventable that upset me. This isn't mentioning all the paint chips from debris. It is legal and their/your right to do this. I just know how much I work to pay for my vehicle and I try to be considerate of others. Guess I'm just old or missed out on the it's all about me generation.
In that scenario, I would keep them at the fender line too. In my area, I would consider others if there was anything to consider. We just donā€™t have widespread rock issues. Hope your Bronco windshield stays chip free for at least a little while.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know what you mean. Of course, that would make Ford have to put wider flares on it (like Sasquatch), which would suck. This way, you can upgrade the tire and poke outside the flares.
Saw a set of these 33's the other day. Looked much better in person and would look great on a 2D

20200910_161504.jpg

20200910_161518.jpg

Sponsored

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
yeah i'm going to get 2.7 V6 engine for sure. but if you get the auto can you get the 4.7 or no?
So that Iā€™m clear too. The 4.70 rear end comes as a part of the Sasquatch package which also includes the 2.7 and 10sp automatic. It would surprise me if you couldnā€™t get the 4.70 diff as an add on to any package but who knows .
I personally would t get a Bronco at all without the 4.70 if I was going to put anything larger than 33ā€ on it.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So that Iā€™m clear too. The 4.70 rear end comes as a part of the Sasquatch package which also includes the 2.7 and 10sp automatic. It would surprise me if you couldnā€™t get the 4.70 diff as an add on to any package but who knows .
I personally would t get a Bronco at all without the 4.70 if I was going to put anything larger than 33ā€ on it.
Yeah thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking. Hopefully they let us in the build and price tool select different rims. Iā€™m not a big fan of the headlock wheels they are going to put on the squatch package. I want to get some methods

FrogGrabber

Black Diamond
First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: 2012 Wrangler, 2015 JKUR, ā€˜70 Jeepster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can also get 4.7 with badlands manual, which is my most likely choice. There will be plenty of outer banks driving around with 3.73ā€™s and 35ā€™s, which will be much worse than 37ā€™s and 4.7 (and prob 4.46, but I donā€™t want to do math).

2A5E6AA0-CEA0-47FE-A818-66B7E7EED47E.png

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I want smoothies, steelies on the squatch. Still figuring that one out. Dont want the weight of the actual steelies (done tons of personal experimentation with rotational weight) so looking for an alloy alternative. Yes, I know about the fifteen52ā€™s.

Sponsored

BasBronc80

Wildtrak
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great representation! Thanks for this. It's been a while since I drove on large tires. Comfort wise and highway driving wise. How much difference is there honestly between the 33's and 35's? Love the look of 35's but am wondering about daily driving.

TTown

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Explorer; 2019 Honda CR-V; 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford shouldn't even bother with any of the 255 tire variations. Lame and the look is terrible. The 265/70/17 tire should be the base apparatus. Then offer the 33's (on more models besides the Badlands), and end with Sasquatch.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i wish for BFG AT on Sasquatch and Iā€™ll add 37ā€™s as my off-road shoes. The ATā€™s should be fine for everyday stuff.

DarkPoc28

Black Diamond
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Accent 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Appreciate that. Good info. But what I'm wondering is what size tires we were seeing on all the models in the pics and vidoes released yesterday. Pretty sure the yellow/orange 2 door has the 35's with the sasquatch package. Not confirmed though. Wondering how the Black Diamond looks on the stock 32's and the Badlands looks on stock 33's.
That one has a 2" lift w/ 37s.
Sponsored