First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat Spider124
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just Built the Base 4Runner - Compared to Bronco Base same pricing. Except that the Roof and Doors are Not Removable. I hope Tomorrow Ford would not say, you cannot remove the Doors and Roof on the Base Bronco :LOL: then Everyone is really Fluffed.
1600277608720.png
2 WD
Sponsored

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah. Ford confirmed at a Q&A that the the info on 4DR Base coming with automatic was incorrect. They just updated the site to show auto is optional like other trims. (except Outer Banks)
4AD832B8-46AF-4872-8CA8-20C3635C7FC8.jpeg
It says 10 speed auto is optional under OB now?

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is why the B&P isnt coming out anytime soon. It has to be perfect or everyone will complain and I won't blame them if they do. There are so many models/features/options that it could take them months just to troubleshoot all of the options on each of the models.
At the end of the day we put 100 dollars down which is fully refundable so we have lost nothing. The B&P will be the determining factor.

Cory63

Base
First Name
cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So then how do you explain the $4700 price gap in the 2 and 4 door base when the other trims only have a $2500 price gap?

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base reserve holder here. I was literally banking on the base AT standard And only paying for the 2.7 upgrade and then building up the vehicle over time. Between base cost, price for AT and 2.7 and delivery cost, it’s now nearly 40k

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the manual should be the standard transmission that uses the 2.3L as the standard engine

Jaybone11

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
Admin addendum: Ford has corrected its website to reflect that the Base 4-Door Bronco does not come standard with automatic transmission.

So, did anyone else catch this? On Base 4 DR specs it used to just say 10-speed Automatic, not anymore.. it has both. The cherry on top of getting the 4 dr base was you only had to spend 1600 for 2.6L cause it already came with Auto... now?

NEW SPECS on Base Details:

Transmission10-Speed Automatic/7-Speed Manual Transmission10-Speed Automatic/7-Speed Manual Transmission

My reservation details :
Bronco, BASE, 10-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmissioin, undefined, 4x4 with Part Time Selectable Engagement
^ˆ˜`~*†‡
$34,695
My Reservation still states the same as yours. No changes

OP
OP
BuddysB6g

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Base reserve holder here. I was literally banking on the base AT standard And only paying for the 2.7 upgrade and then building up the vehicle over time. Between base cost, price for AT and 2.7 and delivery cost, it’s now nearly 40k
Roger this; But, hey... Can't trust the website, it wasn't ever meant to be for reals, "we told you so" , etc...
This is the first new vehicle Ive bought (45yrs old) , forgive me if I've snatched all the spreadsheets on the forum, thoughtfully planning expenses.... Sure, it's a bump in the road... But why not mention it? It's done now, plan B.

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Roger this; But, hey... Can't trust the website, it wasn't ever meant to be for reals, "we told you so" , etc...
This is the first new vehicle Ive bought (45yrs old) , forgive me if I've snatched all the spreadsheets on the forum, thoughtfully planning expenses.... Sure, it's a bump in the road... But why not mention it? It's done now, plan B.
Yea it is what it is. But anymore surprises that push the price of the base up and I’m probably out. It’s a cool looking vehicle but I can only spend so much on a base. Also considering Tacoma and a used 4Runner

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No cares,don't want a base or an OB
Wait, you don't want a Base or OB, but your Avatar has Outer Banks, unless you just like the Logo of it :LOL:
Ford Bronco Ford Corrects Website – BASE 4 Door Bronco Does NOT Come Standard With Automatic Transmission 1600300966545

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It says 10 speed auto is optional under OB now?
This new change or Correction whatever anyone is calling it, would make a lot of people unhappy and pissed at the same time. With this "Big Come Back" this Mistake on the Ford Website is not Ok.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs