First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would bet that Ford is correcting those to allow for the Mansquatch, I think they will lower the price to reflect no auto transmission. I don’t think until we see the B&P we will know. Hopefully they will also include the Warthog option in the B&P too.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would bet that Ford is correcting those to allow for the Mansquatch, I think they will lower the price to reflect no auto transmission. I don’t think until we see the B&P we will know. Hopefully they will also include the Warthog option in the B&P too.
I wouldn't bet money on it, but I don't think any of that will happen

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What if Warthog was a package like Sasquatch? ?

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Admin addendum: Ford has corrected its website to reflect that the Base 4-Door Bronco does not come standard with automatic transmission.
I know this will be a bummer for some, but it actually makes sense. Looking at the upgrade from base to Big Bend, it was hard to justify the price increase. Now, without the "10-speed delete" factored in, the price jump is more logical. Also, it would seem a base-model buyer would be more likely to want a manual--or at least the option. Finally, couple that with a Sasquatch being tested with the base 2.3 and manual transmission and everything fits.

Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How Confident are you with your Statement?
About 15% sir! I don't see anything pointing to the contrary though, but I suppose everything is in the air until B&P drops.

What if Warthog was a package like Sasquatch? ?
I'd definitely figure out how to make Chupathingy fit on a custom plate tomorrow

tmal1005

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those of us remember that the base and BL 4dr came standard with Auto. Which explained the big jump in MSRP between base 2 and 4 dr. Now this has changed, I'm assuming the projected base 4dr price should come down.
Most of the models have $2500 diff. Between 2dr and 4dr but the base still shows $4700 difference

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lanman12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Swede
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not trying to be negative here but; B&P isn't out yet and they changed one thing on their website. Now everyone is going crazy calling them "greedy money hungry" etc. FFS PEOPLE THE B&P ISNT OUT YET! You sound like a bunch of whiny preschoolers. None of us know if the difference between the 2d or 4d will change. It might (hurray) or it might not (boo), but once it has been decided then you can either rejoice or bitch. Literally 10 pages for no reason. Go take a walk, go fishing, or read a book..... deep breaths and relax.

03bulldog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL, mustang gt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most of the models have $2500 diff. Between 2dr and 4dr but the base still shows $4700 difference
I definitely understand this argument, but it's like many have said, the "base base" (2-door zero options) is likely a loss leader. It it at best has a marginal profit, and only exists so ford can hit a price point. It's simple psychology, "get a bronco for less than $30k" and by the time everyone starts shopping and choosing their options, they're up to $50k-$60k. It will definitely disappoint a lot of people, but not as many as it draws into dealerships

tmal1005

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I definitely understand this argument, but it's like many have said, the "base base" (2-door zero options) is likely a loss leader. It it at best has a marginal profit, and only exists so ford can hit a price point. It's simple psychology, "get a bronco for less than $30k" and by the time everyone starts shopping and choosing their options, they're up to $50k-$60k. It will definitely disappoint a lot of people, but not as many as it draws into dealerships
Depends on what you need, a 30k Bronco for me with some 33s for around $1200 on the 16” steelies, maybe the tow package and modular bumper $1500 ish...I have every thing I need and want for under 35k...I was all in on the Sasquatch but don’t want to be at 40k...the base Bronco has so many more standard features for the same price or less then the wrangler sport that it will be a great deal for some ??
Sponsored