Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly, just being transparent would be helpful. I would be okay hearing B&P needed to be pushed back due to refinements, accessories being all viewable day 1 on the rig etc... and while doing that push back the date of dealer change.
We as buyers might appreciate that - ok we would LOVE that. However, the stock market would NOT like that at all.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Honestly, just being transparent would be helpful. I would be okay hearing B&P needed to be pushed back due to refinements, accessories being all viewable day 1 on the rig etc... and while doing that push back the date of dealer change. Just tell us what's happening and be less cryptic or having Levine tweet randomly.

Come out as a unified front and help build more enthusiasm for your brand and your new product. Can you imagine how much content they could be generating with the prototypes and mules alone? Walk us through what to expect or what can be in the future etc.

Just my 2cents, please lightly toss your chairs on me as I'm 100% feeling the same as all of you (including those on the past locked/filled B&P threads)????
I'm not sure @mike_at_ford believes in that customer centered approach, I think this would be his answer...

89dc7c8691e194173191952d846c53b9.gif

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, due to the mistake on the site regarding the Base model that they just now caught. I am highly doubting they'll even have the B&P up when we're ready to order our Broncos in December. Especially if it's the same team of "Rockstars":rolleyes: running the site as well as setting up the B&P.

comfour

Big Bend
First Name
cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Sounds suspiciously like what someone who wants the site all to themselves would say...
I will try to resist being the first few, whoever gets in first take some screen shots of option prices before it crashes

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To be honest at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re ordering based on spreadsheet pricing in December and not an actual B&P. Fine by me, but I’m pretty sure the servers this forum is hosted on would catch fire if that happened. (Remember when the survey pricing came out and people were convinced that B&P was still only a few days out?)

IMO Ford is nowhere near having this finished, possibly because they are trying to add all 200 factory-backed accessories to the actual B&P tool, which seems like an accidentally-showed-up-naked-to-highschool level of nightmare for the developers.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To be honest at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re ordering based on spreadsheet pricing in December and not an actual B&P. Fine by me, but I’m pretty sure the servers this forum is hosted on would catch fire if that happened. (Remember when the survey pricing came out and people were convinced that B&P was still only a few days out?)

IMO Ford is nowhere near having this finished, possibly because they are trying to add all 200 factory-backed accessories to the actual B&P tool, which seems like an accidentally-showed-up-naked-to-highschool level of nightmare for the developers.
I have one question (because I see this mentioned a lot).

Why does everyone believe it's being held up by the 200+ accessories? Do you guys really think the B&P is going to be 50 pages showing each accessory? I mean I get that @Nickp would be all giddy to see 5 different options on Angry Eyes ? but I don't see much more to this other than the usual options... A couple packages... Maybe some wheels & tires (if we're lucky) and not much more.

I'd imagine the accessories is more of a catalog the dealer will have.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have one question (because I see this mentioned a lot).

Why does everyone believe it's being held up by the 200+ accessories? Do you guys really think the B&P is going to be 50 pages showing each accessory? I mean I get that @Nickp would be all giddy to see 5 different options on Angry Eyes ? but I don't see much more to this other than the usual options... A couple packages... Maybe some wheels & tires (if we're lucky) and not much more.

I'd imagine the accessories is more of a catalog the dealer will have.
Because it’s a logical explanation as to what is taking so long, could constitute a “cool thing” and would be in line since Ford is trying to do things different with this launch. If not every single accessory, I can imagine them wanting to build the major ones into the B&P. The accessories have been one of their major talking points and it wouldn’t surprise me that they bit off more than they could chew in the programming department.

Edit: But to answer your question yes I do think this B&P will be more than just spin your build around with different colors. They’re selling customization on this vehicle like probably no other manufacturer has done before. Would be a pretty huge miss on their part not to have some of those accessories modeled in, especially when looks is what sells many in the non-enthusiast crowd.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Because it’s a logical explanation as to what is taking so long, could constitute a “cool thing” and would be in line since Ford is trying to do things different with this launch. If not every single accessory, I can imagine them wanting to build the major ones into the B&P. The accessories have been one of their major talking points and it wouldn’t surprise me that they bit off more than they could chew in the programming department.

Edit: But to answer your question yes I do think this B&P will be more than just spin your build around with different colors. They’re selling customization on this vehicle like probably no other manufacturer has done before. Would be a pretty huge miss on their part not to have some of those accessories modeled in, especially when looks is what sells many in the non-enthusiast crowd.
I get how everyone can be optimistic, but what you all are looking for is a site like American Muscle or something like that. Maybe I'm naive, and maybe I'm just flat out wrong, but I do not see them including 200+ accessories in a Build & Price. Simply for the fact that like I said, that's an ENTIRE site of parts & add-ons, not just a 5 page, let's build your Bronco.

I suppose eventually we will see, and then we'll know who was correct.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It seems the longer it takes for BnP to come out the more expensive my build gets...

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get how everyone can be optimistic, but what you all are looking for is a site like American Muscle or something like that. Maybe I'm naive, and maybe I'm just flat out wrong, but I do not see them including 200+ accessories in a Build & Price. Simply for the fact that like I said, that's an ENTIRE site of parts & add-ons, not just a 5 page, let's build your Bronco.

I suppose eventually we will see, and then we'll know who was correct.
I'm with you on this one. I can see ford putting accessories on the site that are installed at the factory and not the ones that are dealer installed options. It would be cool if they did them all but I just don't see it. I think the main delays are finalizing pricing and configurations they will offer (ie manual Sasquatch that we see reports that they are testing).

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
October is perhaps hopeful, if they blow through that deadline they will just have to extend the change dealers date.

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date 89dc7c8691e194173191952d846c53b9
Yup, they extended all the other dates lets see if they extend the "change dealers date".

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yup, they extended all the other dates lets see if they extend the "change dealers date".
100 % agree. Ford needs to stop jacking us around and extend the "Change dealer date" at least to November 30. Especially since we STILL Do Not have B & P site up. "Rock Stars" what a joke. This site should have been up the day we put our reservation in. That's how a professional auto company would do it.
It still truly amazes me that their engineers can come up with a gorgeous remake of the original Bronco only to have their IT guys drop the ball and a twitter employee playing games to make them look like a mickey mouse company. Give us a release date on B & P and move on already.

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date 1600348521984

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

100 % agree. Ford needs to stop jacking us around and extend the "Change dealer date" at least to November 30. Especially since we STILL Do Not have B & P site up. "Rock Stars" what a joke. This site should have been up the day we put our reservation in. That's how a professional auto company would do it.
It still truly amazes me that their engineers can come up with a gorgeous remake of the original Bronco only to have their IT guys drop the ball to make them look like a mickey mouse company.
They should extend it indefinitely, there will be no bigger black mark on Ford when they start getting complaints of dealers jerking customers around when it comes time for order and final contract negotiations. @Bronco Dealer has said Ford was trying to rein in dealers from mark-ups.

What better way then to allow customers to change dealers at any time, just like any normal automotive purchase, the reservation process should not put handcuffs on the customers. @Granger Ford, do you see any chance of this happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.