Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ACP and AA require both BT and dual band WiFi for connection.

Sync 4 has that.
Sponsored

gmoney

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 4-DR Bronco - Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For me, somebody in the IT Team has to be held responsible for things went through right under their nose without catching it.
It's not the IT team, it's the copyrighters. The IT team just makes sure everything is up and running and built to spec. They're not the ones proofreading it.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It's not the IT team, it's the copyrighters. The IT team just makes sure everything is up and running and built to spec. They're not the ones proofreading it.
Then change of plans, make CopyRighters responsible for this.?

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Including the base model and standard package?
All trims get Sync 4.
It's not known yet if those features are 'turned on' in the software, but the hardware is there.

"Wireless Phone Connection for Your Favorite Apps

With more customers pairing smartphones and mobile devices to their vehicles, SYNC 4 offers even more convenience by letting customers cut the cord. For the first time, Ford is implementing wireless implementation of both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, as well as SYNC AppLink apps such as Waze or Ford+Alexa.

Customers will continue to be able to use both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to enable simultaneous operation of in-vehicle entertainment and mobile device navigation while providing calls, music, and other features to be controlled through the vehicle's display. Available wireless charging capability also means you can juice up your compatible smartphone even while leaving the cords at home.

In addition to these features, Convenience Controls enabled by AppLink allow for the control of various vehicle features when equipped, right from your smartphone, such as lighting, climate or the radio."

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...sync-4-brings-new-levels-of-connectivity.html

Ford Bronco No Bluetooth on Base Model? 1600352547505

Sponsored

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wireless AA and AC actually work through Wi-Fi. Sync 4 systems have Wi-Fi radios built-in. Bluetooth does not have the bandwidth to support AA and AC.
Wow, I didn't know that. I saw a tutorial on MustangG6 that talked about how to deactivate the wifi modem. I wonder if this would affect the ability to use AA/AC?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clear as mud - sorry. I'll figure it out later. Meaning - "Hey Albert, the base radio on X-Model can run Waze and Spotify and Pandora right?"

SYNC systems are Bluetooth based...

Also since the 2017 SYNC3 version we have had Android Auto and Apple CarPlay included so I would say bluetooth will be included on all Broncos...

As for the apps of Spotify and Pandora...I know they are in my 2018 SYNC 3...

Waze is an app on my phone that I can use on the truck with my Android Auto connection...
Sponsored