BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco release, all sizzle, no steak.

Where's the build and price....can the test drivers help the build and price develpers get that launched?
Not trying to pick on you specifically man so my apologies.

But once the B&P is released people will clamor for demo units

Once the demos are out people will clamor for their real cars

It’ll never stop that’s why Ford is taking their time.

Just like when we all complained they needed to show it. Then they showed it and we complained we didn’t have pricing lol
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone who doesn't get somewhat giddy over the name warthog, or who has to be educated about the A10 probably shouldn't grab a beer out of my fridge without asking.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not trying to pick on you specifically man so my apologies.

But once the B&P is released people will clamor for demo units

Once the demos are out people will clamor for their real cars

It’ll never stop that’s why Ford is taking their time.

Just like when we all complained they needed to show it. Then they showed it and we complained we didn’t have pricing lol
My biggest complaint is after see the Warthog I wanted it released with the rest of the 2021 models and be able to order one in December. I should be good to go after that and promise not to have any other complaints. LOL

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford performance posted a picture, also bronco Nation. Bronco Nation has direct insider knowledge and they called it a 2021 performance variant. To me, this sounds like we are getting another option for build and price. Maybe thisbisbwhy we are still waiting on the build and price....

Screenshot_20200916-074220_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200916-075039_Instagram.jpg
I will fully forgive any delay if Ford offers a Warthog/Raptor for 2021!!

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not to be nit-picky on words but they called it a "variant of the 2021 bronco" - which doesn't mean it will be a 2021.

It still could be - it just doesn't mean that.
Exactly what I was thinking, especially when they pulled the "by September " garbage on us with build and price

Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Exactly what I was thinking, especially when they pulled the "by September " garbage on us with build and price
I don't disagree that they could be using word play. However, I fully believe this is the single cab raptor we saw testing a long time ago before the bronco launch, back when the regular bronco was sporting an everest body.. to me that means they are working on the vehicles for a same time launch. I have no idea what the specs on this will be, just excited and hopeful. Mostly I just don't want to buy a first edition that even though I would enjoy it, would still be wishing it was the Braptor....

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't disagree that they could be using word play. However, I fully believe this is the single cab raptor we saw testing a long time ago before the bronco launch, back when the regular bronco was sporting an everest body.. to me that means they are working on the vehicles for a same time launch. I have no idea what the specs on this will be, just excited and hopeful. Mostly I just don't want to buy a first edition that even though I would enjoy it, would still be wishing it was the Braptor....
You could be right, just seems everything is coded and left for interpretation with this. Usually they bring the halo models out a year or two after the release of the regular lineup to regain momentum. Either way I'm a 2023 buyer, should have the mortgage paid off by then and thr ability to write a check for the warthog

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You could be right, just seems everything is coded and left for interpretation with this. Usually they bring the halo models out a year or two after the release of the regular lineup to regain momentum. Either way I'm a 2023 buyer, should have the mortgage paid off by then and thr ability to write a check for the warthog
And that's the way to do it. Whatever model I'm buying, will be cash.

c2one

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When you search warthog against ford.com - it returns the 'Future Vehicles' page.

I don't know website 'stuff' that well but i think that word must be in the meta-data for that page or something.

Ford Bronco Testing Testing. Ford Bronco Warthog Teased in Prototype Testing Image 1600362673331

useless info - i just find it interesting.

Sponsored

steevenk

Black Diamond
First Name
kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 AWD Astro, '90 G20 Van, '14 Subaru Forester XT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No problem on the landing.
ImpressiveLastDesertpupfish-max-1mb.gif

But I think big trees slow it down a bit. Lol
XL-gRu.gif
I mean, it did land. Look for the YouTube videos of what those landings actually did to the cars. They destroyed like 2 cars per episode or something silly like that. They also had to keep concrete blocks in the trunks to keep them from nosediving.

JackAndKoke24

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want my bronco's suspension to be like this and with the 3.0 or 3.5 twin turbo v6 so we can tune it!

Last edited:

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs