First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
(From my perspective) There is no questioning how much better that truck looks than the current offering. Everything about it it more proportional. Again, I too understand why the market demands 4 doors, but it ruined the Gladiator.

I always thought the Brute conversions looked to be about the right proportion for a Wrangler truck, so I hope Ford considers a 2 door option. It would be gorgeous (hopefully).

7b576f38714f2f4b95eb0d980dd873c3.png
It did ruin the Gladiator but it's because the more particle version is four doors. They could of done more than make it look like a Wrangler with a bed, it help part sharing for the after market. But the big piece of body from the bottom of the rear door to the beginning of the bed, is just too big and wide. They just should of made different rear doors, it would look better imo.
Ford Bronco Bronco Pickup Truck Renderings (Single and Crew Cab) - Yay or Nay? 2020-Jeep-Gladiator-Gallery-Exterior-Grey-Overland-Parked_v2

I just hope Ford does it and it would maybe make Jeep think to make it to compete. I think there's a better chance of seeing a single cap Bronco pickup truck than any type of Bronco with a V8. But only time will tell what Ford will do.

Jeep does a lot of fun builds for the Easter Jeep Safari because the guys behind the Wrangler are some cool people. but I don't think Jeep will consider it for production, if there's not some out side force pushing them to do it, Ford could be that push and now have a new battle between the two brands. We as the consumers win when that happens because we get more choice.
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not gonna lie. If Jeep released the J6, I would not be in the market for a Bronco.
That said, if Ford releases a 2-door Bronco Truck, I'd likely trade in my 2021 Badlands for the 2-door. I do not like the 4-door concept in Jeep or Bronco.
Ford Bronco Bronco Pickup Truck Renderings (Single and Crew Cab) - Yay or Nay? j628japntb6gtle5ldc20li11oscg-1554730916

Jeep dropped the ball. hard.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess is they could do a truck version of the Bronco with roughly 70%-80% parts commonality with the 4 door Bronco. The question is does the incremental sales justify the development of the 20-30% remaining. The advantage to these shared platforms is that new models can be introduced relatively cheaply so that break even point in incremental sales volumes is surprisingly low.

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they do it like a scrambler (i.e. all one tub with a bulkhead and half top) then hell yes. If it's separate bed like gladiator then it's gonna be a no for me, dawg.

Pork-n-Bean

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moon Vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Gladiator just doesn't look right without a lot of tweaks (lift, tires, etc). The Bronco truck render... that looks nice! Even still, I like it in its original form.

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I used to have Jeep Grand Cherokees from 1995 to 2009. I switched to F-150's and have had 2 since.

The reason - F-150 holds more than a Jeep GC, gets better gas mileage than a Jeep GC, and costs about the same.

A Bronco truck would only fit a niche market. Most truck people would get the F-150 for the same reasons that I did, given that the Bronco truck will cost nearly the same as an F-150.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let me know if you'd like to see more renderings

Ford Bronco Bronco Pickup Truck Renderings (Single and Crew Cab) - Yay or Nay? j628japntb6gtle5ldc20li11oscg-1554730916

Ford already built a pickup off that chassis. It’s called a Ranger. And if they’re really determined to bring the Maverick out, they’d then have three small pickups plus the F150. Seems unnecessary but stranger things have happened. I personally think the Jeep truck looks like trash.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess is they could do a truck version of the Bronco with roughly 70%-80% parts commonality with the 4 door Bronco. The question is does the incremental sales justify the development of the 20-30% remaining. The advantage to these shared platforms is that new models can be introduced relatively cheaply so that break even point in incremental sales volumes is surprisingly low.
The Gladiator looks like 70-80%, and the Bronco will most likely be the same. Hopefully the Bronco looks more well put together even with most parts being from the Bronco. But the part sharing allows them to get the truck out quicker, I think that's how the Gladiator went. Ford should do something different compared to the Gladiator and I think a single cab could work and sell well.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah! Just look how popular the Jeep Gladiator is :rolleyes:

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mo Aoun’s render of a 4 door awhile back!

Ford Bronco Bronco Pickup Truck Renderings (Single and Crew Cab) - Yay or Nay? 632671AD-AC6A-4AE0-B0A4-D3071F318F30

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. A 4 door Bronco is bad enough, we definitely dont need a half cab. Even Early Bronco half cabs are terrible.

zonasvt

Black Diamond
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco Bronco Pickup Truck Renderings (Single and Crew Cab) - Yay or Nay? 1600384578238

Holding out for base truck, similar to rendering.

JW55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have no interest in a 4 door.

I like the idea of a 2 door but it would have to be an access cab style with 12" to 18" of storage behind the seats.

I gotta admit this thing looks outstanding. Jeep dropped the ball by not making it.

And that blue would look great on the Bronco.

Ford Bronco Bronco Pickup Truck Renderings (Single and Crew Cab) - Yay or Nay? J6.JPG

Fergie72

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Ford Bronco, 2013 Explorer, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The halfcab was a classic, so a halfcab 2DR Bronco Pickup kit would be just fine, but I do not see any chance that it would be a feasible idea, with the Ranger.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Id like that as a switchable option of the factory 2dr. Install rear seat change cap, SUV and back in under 1 hour.
Not really a truck guy, as I wouldn't use the bed enough to make it worth it, but an option to switch back and forth could be cool.
Either way, if it helps the brand - and doesn't delay other things - I'm all for having more options.
Sponsored