capitbull

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 CC SB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know an insider here posted March 2020 for the reveal. Here's another stab at it from FA which says April at the NY Auto Show.

Who is right?? I'm skeptical since very few major debuts are taking place at auto shows these days since they have lost their importance and also aren't ideal venues for live streaming.

2021 Ford Bronco To Debut In April 2020: Exclusive
by Alex Luft January 20, 2020

The new Ford Bronco is probably the most highly-anticipated product from The Blue Oval thus far this century, at least since the sixth-generation Ford Mustang was revealed in 2014. So it wouldn’t come as a surprise to learn that anticipation for the upcoming SUV’s reveal is running high, with a lot of speculation about the date Ford will reveal its latest off-roader. Luckily, Ford Authority has just learned when the momentous reveal will take place.

According to sources familiar with the matter, The Blue Oval is planning to hold the worldwide premier of the 2021 Ford Bronco in April 2020 at the 2020 New York International Auto Show.

An exact date has yet to be finalized, but sources indicated that April 7thand 8th are currently in the running for the reveal date, which can change in the near future. The dates fall in line with a teaser video released by Ford in late 2019. The short clip stated that the reveal will take place in the Spring of the 2020, which officially commences on March 19th.

https://fordauthority.com/2020/01/2021-ford-bronco-to-debut-in-april-2020-exclusive

OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
What about the Mike Levine tweet that "this isn't Blazer"?
It’s going to debut at a separate event and probably be viewable at NYIAS.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm so happy, got no idea :D

Now to send this to my friend!

Ford Bronco Bronco to debut in April prior to NYIAS-Ford Authority qctjOO7

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to sources familiar with the matter, The Blue Oval is planning to hold the worldwide premier of the 2021 Ford Bronco in April 2020 at the 2020 New York International Auto Show. An exact date has yet to be finalized, but sources indicated that April 7th and 8th are currently in the running for the reveal date, which can change in the near future.

It is extremely unlikely to happen at NYIAS. Maybe that's the first big show it will be at, but I seriously doubt that's where it will debut. The dates they cite are before the show.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

According to sources familiar with the matter, The Blue Oval is planning to hold the worldwide premier of the 2021 Ford Bronco in April 2020 at the 2020 New York International Auto Show. An exact date has yet to be finalized, but sources indicated that April 7th and 8th are currently in the running for the reveal date, which can change in the near future.

It is extremely unlikely to happen at NYIAS. Maybe that's the first big show it will be at, but I seriously doubt that's where it will debut. The dates they cite are before the show.
Well, either way, I can place my order a lot earlier than expected

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn.... was hoping against hope for a Chicago IAS viewing.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Damn.... was hoping against hope for a Chicago IAS viewing.
It will be interesting to see where Ford decides to let Bronco get "spied" at between now and then. The parts of the country that aren't buried in snow or sopping with mud will be rather limited.

I wouldn't be surprised if a poorly disguised 66 takes a tour along Route 66 shortly before the reveal.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My buddy actually called me and thanked me personally

Because this is a mild winter, he didn't have to get rid of his car right away, and if the New Bronco is debuted in April, he'll get a 4dr (and me a 2dr)

Hell yeah!

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
That’s a first. You must have been given some new breaking info. Everything we’ve been told lately (or at least how I read it) suggests the baby being revealed first will add confusion to the Bronco family so they have been holding it back to reveal the BroncoBronco first.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
In that case I'm guessing it's Baby Bronco in April, Real Bronco at the NAIAS in June.
Sponsored