Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How do you know the paint wore off and someone didn't scrape it?
Because I've seen the same issue on the cactus gray 4DR that was at a hotel parking lot somewhere in PA and tweeted Levine about it.
Sponsored

dnvrBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, Outback, 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Totally off topic, but there are bronco bolts on the tailgate hinge. Hmmm.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Once parts become available, what are the odds that you could retrofit these into a lower model?
Once upon a time you had to make adjustments to power to keep turn signals working when switching to other than incandescent.

dapperdanny

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don't see it listed on the Ford website, do you have a source for that?
It is on Ford's website! Go to Big Bend's trim page, and look under "Safety" drop down. I'd screenshot it but I don't know how cuz I'm using a Mac lol.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm also not a fan of this style of housing. Projectors give a far superior beam pattern.
These are projectors , just in a round housing . Look at the closeup and you can see the two separate lenses .

Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is on Ford's website! Go to Big Bend's trim page, and look under "Safety" drop down. I'd screenshot it but I don't know how cuz I'm using a Mac lol.
Thanks for the info, I was looking in the package section but it was in safety which I guess makes sense. I don’t get why it’s Big Bend only, I feel like it would of made more sense for the BD. I understand those lights help separate the higher trims from the lower trims. BB seems like an odd choice to have it as the only model to get it as an option.

FC94DA5E-4C1B-4FE9-A597-C2049A7C0BE2.png

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
These are projectors , just in a round housing . Look at the closeup and you can see the two separate lenses .
I see two separate reflector bowls. They certainly don't look like projectors to me.

Ford Bronco Closeups of Bronco LED headlight and taillight lighting elements 71RwHJoN3NL

dapperdanny

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the info, I was looking in the package section but it was in safety which I guess makes sense. I don’t get why it’s Big Bend only, I feel like it would of made more sense for the BD. I understand those lights help separate the higher trims from the lower trims. BB seems like an odd choice to have it as the only model to get it as an option.

Ford Bronco Closeups of Bronco LED headlight and taillight lighting elements 71RwHJoN3NL
Their website does list the BB as the trim with more "creature comforts" and Black Diamond as more of the specifically "off-roading" trim. But they might as well just made it optional for BD too. It could always change though.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Are the led taillights trim specific or do they come with say the mid package?

Sponsored

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Bronco LED headlights (both Signature and regular) are reflector. Presumably the top set of reflectors is high beams, and the bottom set low beams. There's no projector lens in sight.