Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That seals the deal, Antimatter blue, roof rack, and 360 degrees of lights shinning down on my new baby.
Sponsored

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If cactus gray really looks like that, then it just moved to the top of my list. I suspect that is an accurate color too as it seems to match recent sport pics.
1600538881474.jpeg

1600538904027.jpeg

1600538946875.jpeg
It kind of reminds me of Toyota’s new cement color. I like both colors but I’m definitely still sold on Rapid Red.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That Anti Matter is tempting me, even though I've already had a car that was a similar color, and it was such a hideous swirly nightmare after three years I had to sell it beacuse it couldn't be fixed by any of the 5 detailers I took it to.

Dark colors are like that hot girl that you know is going to abduct your dog and set your house on fire, but you just can't help it, it looks soooooo good. Maybe this one will be different.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Dark colors are like that hot girl that you know is going to abduct your dog and set your house on fire, but you just can't help it, it looks soooooo good. Maybe this one will be different.
Quoted for TRUTH.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have never seen vehicle colors discussed so much...
well...black, 3 greys, and white don't even qualify as colors. Ford slammed their #i%> in the door by not giving us many colors to even talk about :)

Sponsored

SkeetzMcGee

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Infiniti G37S, 20 Subaru Crosstrek, 21 Jeep JT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Rick Astley, thanks for upload! i was hoping the cactus grey would look more "grey-ish" than the blue/green hues in other pics. this has me sold on the color with A51 as a close 2nd. I'm so thirsty for the bronco to be released already o_O

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
this only confirms more so for me that race red is the way to go...a nice classic flat red.

cactus grey would be cool if it didn't turn baby blue in the light, if it was a little more like dodge's destroyer grey, I'd be in to it.

Tre

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala, Buick Enclave, '77 Suzuki GS750
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was debating going up to a BB just to get CG, but now that it's been pretty concretely described as flat gray (see what I did there?), I am less enthusiastic.

That Rapid Red is pulling at me pretty hard.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the pics and time spent.

I was really hoping CG had some green in there but super happy with A51 in your and the last few posts it has been in with more pics. A51 is my choice and the only way it will not be the color picked is if the wife wants to step up to CO.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was debating going up to a BB just to get CG, but now that it's been pretty concretely described as flat gray (see what I did there?), I am less enthusiastic.

That Rapid Red is pulling at me pretty hard.
This is why I'm going Base + Sasquatch. Not only do I think its the best Off-roading rig in the bunch for your money I just don't see any paint colors that stand out enough to make me jump from Base to like a Big Bend for paint. And out of all the paint colors available the Antimatter is the most intriguing. So Basequatch it is.

Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Rick Astley

Thanks!!

So what were your thoughts on antimatter? How difficult was it to pull out the blues, or did you feel it would read as black 90% of the time?
The AMB looks a like like the Kona blue I had on my Shelby...It is awesome in the sun light...but like most if not all,metallic paints don't sparkle much when there is no sun light..so yes it does have a black hue.....AMB is my first choice,but would like to see it under the sun...if not,I'll roll with silver...

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a video specifically of School Bus thats pretty cool for those folks wanting the color.

And yea, she's pretty damn awesome with all this stuff! She saw the positive sides of a car addicted BF when helping her pre-order her Ranger.
Did you get a chance to look at the carbonized grey? If so what was it like?

Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've had a f250 for 10 years with a close version of rapid red and it still stands out today. That's the only reason it won't be on my bronco , Cyber O is still the leader but just plain black is moving up

They are hard to keep clean but who cares it's supposed to be dirty

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It kind of reminds me of Toyota’s new cement color. I like both colors but I’m definitely still sold on Rapid Red.
Toyotas cement is what I was hoping for . Not sure what Jeep calls their version of it but if CG looks anything like the two it will be my choice . It only makes sense that it would be closer to this color if they are also calling it Jet Fighter Grey .

Ford Bronco Reviewed Bronco paint samples book with inspection lamp - Photos & Video of Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Cyber Orange, Rapid Red jee

Tre

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala, Buick Enclave, '77 Suzuki GS750
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is why I'm going Base + Sasquatch. Not only do I think its the best Off-roading rig in the bunch for your money I just don't see any paint colors that stand out enough to make me jump from Base to like a Big Bend for paint. And out of all the paint colors available the Antimatter is the most intriguing. So Basequatch it is.
I am hoping that Ford pulls through on the 7MT Basequatch (not holding my breath), otherwise I'll take care of modding in the aftermarket. The more I look at this thing, the money move is in the base trim. I won't be crawling with it, but I do plan on doing a fair amount of remote camping with the fam.

Also, agreed on the Antimatter, it's the most complex looking of the lot. I have a soft spot for Cyber, but I can't afford to jump that high. Besides, the last 3 cars I've owned have been some variation of Navy... I need a little variety in my life for the next 10+ years.

And to think... I almost pulled the trigger on a GTI this spring.
Sponsored