First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you heard of the new Jeep Adventure Academy?
Starting in October they are going to have 3 locations to teach Off-road fundamentals and learn how capable the Jeep Wrangler is.
Hmmmm, sounds familiar.
This just proves that competition is good for us consumers.
The Bronco hasn’t even hit the street, mud, rocks, sand, or trails yet and the increased competition is allowing for more choices and offerings.
Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ever hear about the Jeep jamboree?

https://jeepjamboreeusa.com/

Been doing it since 1953 And they have 28 jamborees scheduled in 2020 around the US. I attended 4 of them so far. They absolutely know how to put on a class/show/weekend. It’s open to Jeep products only and not for rock buggy style rides. In other words 40” tires and above are not allowed.

bronco should definitely do this in the near future. Right now they have a free class if you buy a opOuterbanks model. All other Broncos are not allowed (At this time). Hopefully other Broncos can go.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Been doing it since 1953. I attended 4 of them so far. They absolutely know how to put on a class/show/weekend. It’s open to Jeep products only and not for rock buggy style rides. In other words 40” tires and above are not allowed.

bronco should definitely do this in the near future. Right now they have a free class if you buy a opOuterbanks model. All other Broncos are not allowed (At this time). Hopefully other Broncos can go.
I never knew 40s weren't allowed, but Ford and we, the real enthusiasts, need to get something like that going for Broncos.

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Been doing it since 1953 And they have 28 jamborees scheduled in 2020 around the US. I attended 4 of them so far. They absolutely know how to put on a class/show/weekend. It’s open to Jeep products only and not for rock buggy style rides. In other words 40” tires and above are not allowed.

I thought the Ford Offrodeos were going to be available to all Bronco owners though?

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, I don't think that is exactly right. I believe all Bronco models are eligible and only the Badlands from the Sport lineup.

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The
I thought the Ford Offrodeos were going to be available to all Bronco owners though?

This says only Outerbanks sports and full size broncos. If you have read something different please post it.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-ca...8/2021-ford-bronco-off-roadeo-driving-school/

This should absolutely be open to all Broncos. And if it is and you have an opportunity I would highly suggest attending one.

The Ford “off roadeo“ as I understand it is you drive one of their Broncos, not your personal one. Kinda a good idea for someone that doesn’t want to scratch up their $55k Outerbanks but that just means at the end of the year the Bronco available will be trashed like a rental car because people are gonna try stuff they never would in their own ride and damage the loaner.

Bullseye

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Trailblazer, '09 Forester Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The

This says only Outerbanks sports and full size broncos. If you have read something different please post it.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-ca...8/2021-ford-bronco-off-roadeo-driving-school/

This should absolutely be open to all Broncos. And if it is and you have an opportunity I would highly suggest attending one.

The Ford “off roadeo“ as I understand it is you drive one of their Broncos, not your personal one. Kinda a good idea for someone that doesn’t want to scratch up their $55k Outerbanks but that just means at the end of the year the Bronco available will be trashed like a rental car because people are gonna try stuff they never would in their own ride and damage the loaner.
This link says all Badland Sports and regular Bronco owners can attend.

https://fordauthority.com/2020/07/f...et-free-admission-to-off-road-driving-school/

There will also be loaner vehicles available if you don't want to run your own.

Actually, the link you provided said the same thing basically.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The

This is from your article.
Ford Bronco Jeep “following”in Bronco Tire Tracks with "Jeep Academy" Badlands.JPG

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Soon I will have B
This is from your article.
Ford Bronco Jeep “following”in Bronco Tire Tracks with "Jeep Academy" Badlands.JPG
yes, only the Bronco “Badlands“ editions are allowed. Doesn’t matter if it’s a Bronco sport Badlands or a full size Bronco Badlands. It does not say all Bronco models to come off the assembly line. They are not going to give you a free $500 weekend if you purchase a base Bronco.

In these articles they say about 10,000 will attend this free class. If it was open to all Bronco models it would be ten times that amount And not 10,000

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I stole this from Ford Authority (yeah I give credit to my sources)

Ford Bronco Jeep “following”in Bronco Tire Tracks with "Jeep Academy" 1600699357763

Rest of article basically states Badlands (Sport) and all Bronco models. I'd imagine that's how it's going to be.

I was also under the impression that you use THEIR rigs, not your own while doing the off-roadeo. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: Yeah this part....
Ford Bronco Jeep “following”in Bronco Tire Tracks with "Jeep Academy" 1600699521222

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Soon I will have B

yes, only the Bronco “Badlands“ editions are allowed. Doesn’t matter if it’s a Bronco sport Badlands or a full size Bronco Badlands. It does not say all Bronco models to come off the assembly line. They are not going to give you a free $500 weekend if you purchase a base Bronco.

In these articles they say about 10,000 will attend this free class. If it was open to all Bronco models it would be ten times that amount And not 10,000
It's all full-size Broncos. That article could have been worded better but it still means all Broncos.

https://www.gearpatrol.com/cars/a745501/ford-bronco-off-roadeo-experience/

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Soon I will have B

Yeah, I understand how you got to your conclusion. Definitely not worded very well.

I have no idea how they expect to get so many through the program. I'm sure there will be a lot of owners that won't travel long distances to these events on their dime but there still has to be a pretty large percentage that will want these free classes.

Time will tell.

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope you guys are right, it would be a good experience for all that can go. Defiantly a must do event.

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Have you heard of the new Jeep Adventure Academy?
Starting in October they are going to have 3 locations to teach Off-road fundamentals and learn how capable the Jeep Wrangler is.
Hmmmm, sounds familiar.
This just proves that competition is good for us consumers.
The Bronco hasn’t even hit the street, mud, rocks, sand, or trails yet and the increased competition is allowing for more choices and offerings.
Land Rover has two locations, one in Carmel Valley, CA, and one in Asheville, NC. They have been offering the “Land Rover driving experience“ to new Land Rover owners for years. Off Roadeo is way better, but it’s not like Ford is the first company do this.
Sponsored