Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You can have my FE reservation for $24K!! Look at that.....a $1k discount! :LOL:

Hell, I save you $5k and you have my FE reservation for $20k and you enjoy the Lovely, Sexy, Luxurious Navy Pier high quality interior.

Come on, be the envey of the hood. You know you want that Navy Pier.
Sponsored

SHLYGRR

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He's also a liar..... Build and Price by September Mike says. Well, that didn't happen. Now in October he says. We shall see. We shall see.
Not sure if he lied intentionally, but failing to release B&P “by September” just proves terrible timeline management or his lack of actual knowledge about project pace. Don’t promise or commit to things that you have no control over. Also, if you can’t release pricing and a webpage on time in COVID, how do you expect to manufacture a car on time with limited facility capacity? Doesn’t look good.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I reconfirmed with him to be sure.

1B2ADCBC-15D1-49F4-BC66-FAEB3326BB97.png

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mike's a liar! Mike's a liar! You all are pretty good at shooting the messenger. He is just a mouthpiece who has no control over when B&P will be released or anything else for that matter. He's telling us what he is told to tell us. Don't get me wrong, I want B&P as much as the next person, but the poor guy is only doing what he's told.
I whole heartedly agree with the first couple of sentences.

OP
OP
JPNC

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Also ... don't forget, Like the Raptor it will most likely be an allocated vehicle. This means dealerships just can't order it. They have to have an allocattion to order it.
Any insight on how dealers get an allocation? e.g. for a F-150 Raptor do they have to sell a certain amount of standard F-150s or is it based on overall volume? How many they typically have? I am now seriously considering waiting, especially if it would arrive Fall 2022.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bigger dealerships will have more allocation or dealerships that move alot of Broncos will have more allocation. For example, Granger and Stephens will have a nice amount of allocation.

I ordered my 2013 and 2019 Raptor and plan to order a Warthog. When you order it you can order it the way the you like it. I would never buy a Ford performance vehicle off the lot as dealers equip them with every option to drive up the price.

We are still a ways out for the Warthog. I am sure there will be more updates to come.

Any insight on how dealers get an allocation? e.g. for a F-150 Raptor do they have to sell a certain amount of standard F-150s or is it based on overall volume? How many they typically have? I am now seriously considering waiting, especially if it would arrive Fall 2022.

OP
OP
JPNC

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bigger dealerships will have more allocation or dealerships that move alot of Broncos will have more allocation. For example, Granger and Stephens will have a nice amount of allocation.

I ordered my 2013 and 2019 Raptor and plan to order a Warthog. When you order it you can order it the way the you like it. I would never buy a Ford performance vehicle off the lot as dealers equip them with every option to drive up the price.

We are still a ways out for the Warthog. I am sure there will be more updates to come.
Thanks for the info! I am heavily leaning toward waiting at this point.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hell, I save you $5k and you have my FE reservation for $20k and you enjoy the Lovely, Sexy, Luxurious Navy Pier high quality interior.

Come on, be the envey of the hood. You know you want that Navy Pier.
Sorry, the offer was for the complete truck. According to KBB, the FE's are now the least desirable.

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This just in all FE models come with clown noses and shoes!

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reconfirmed with him to be sure.

Ford Bronco Ford Says Bronco Warthog ("Whatever is in that photo")  is not for 2021 model year 1600711965442
Well, at least their will only be 7,000 disgruntled by the interior choices Ford made. I mean we might not get exactly what we want but, at least we are not getting Navy Puke or whatever it’s called.

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think everyone needs to chill out on criticizing Mr. Levine. Don't know the man, never had any communication with him, but all the Bronco information/ incorrect information is due to Ford overall, not one dude. I'm sure Mr. Levine has Ford's approval to send out tidbits, otherwise he'd be put out of the loop. Wasn't the Bronco advertised by Ford to be out a couple years ago? There's been a lot of starts and stops to the reintroduction of the Bronco. Whatever, get over it, it is what it is. I started taking all announcements from Ford/ their representatives with a large grain of salt a long time ago. It's all part of Ford's marketing efforts, to our eyes, it often seems pretty whacked out; predictions that aren't met, but just chill out and roll with it. Btw; this is from someone who isn't a Ford fan, I have zero allegiance to any manufacturer, but I've owned Fords in the past and might own one again in the future.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My understanding is gen 1s were limited and allocated. The gen 2 raptors were not limited and allocated in who would get the ordered units built and delivered first. Who knows with the warthog as the bronco will be limited if you compare it to the number of regular f150s built
Sponsored