RockSolid2021

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Oh God I nearly threw up from disappointment seeing Levine's finality in the statement "Navy Pier is the only FE interior color."

Gonna go cry in a corner now.
Are you kidding me!? Navy pier! This is the best Ford can do for an interior color on the FE? Sad... just sad. Looks like I will be dropping my FE reservation if this becomes reality. I can see the headline now..... "Ford s**** the bed with navy pier interior". All I can say is don't f*** up the other interiors or your reservations will go from 200K+ to 20K!
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I don't have an FE reserved, but if I did I would be changing come order time.

That interior is just not my taste. Too bad for all you FE guys. I'm sure some people love the navy interior, but I bet there are more that don't care for it.
Some are worried it's not unique like the brochure says because Outer Banks also offers it. I vote for removing it from Outer Banks and then FE will have a unique interior. :)

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure I’m in on the Navy Pier. There will be some soul searching if that’s the color. I also have my heart set on the Warthog/Braptor. The fact that there are leaks of “whatever that is” will make this even harder. Not sure why we would have leaks of WTI and it not be part of the upcoming model year?

xylophone solo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think everyone needs to chill out on criticizing Mr. Levine. Don't know the man, never had any communication with him, but all the Bronco information/ incorrect information is due to Ford overall, not one dude. I'm sure Mr. Levine has Ford's approval to send out tidbits, otherwise he'd be put out of the loop. Wasn't the Bronco advertised by Ford to be out a couple years ago? There's been a lot of starts and stops to the reintroduction of the Bronco. Whatever, get over it, it is what it is. I started taking all announcements from Ford/ their representatives with a large grain of salt a long time ago. It's all part of Ford's marketing efforts, to our eyes, it often seems pretty whacked out; predictions that aren't met, but just chill out and roll with it. Btw; this is from someone who isn't a Ford fan, I have zero allegiance to any manufacturer, but I've owned Fords in the past and might own one again in the future.
Mr. Levine mixes business with his personal endeavors, so he opens himself up to more than just his Ford communication inaccuracies. I also frown on Ford for allowing him to do that. Wouldn't happen on my watch.

TimBee

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Given Levine’s track record, it very well could be a 2021 option. We‘ll see once the B & P comes out BY Sept, now Oct, I mean Nov, I mean Dec for sure.....
can some adult please take his social media privileges away

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think everyone needs to chill out on criticizing Mr. Levine. Don't know the man, never had any communication with him, but all the Bronco information/ incorrect information is due to Ford overall, not one dude. I'm sure Mr. Levine has Ford's approval to send out tidbits, otherwise he'd be put out of the loop. Wasn't the Bronco advertised by Ford to be out a couple years ago? There's been a lot of starts and stops to the reintroduction of the Bronco. Whatever, get over it, it is what it is. I started taking all announcements from Ford/ their representatives with a large grain of salt a long time ago. It's all part of Ford's marketing efforts, to our eyes, it often seems pretty whacked out; predictions that aren't met, but just chill out and roll with it. Btw; this is from someone who isn't a Ford fan, I have zero allegiance to any manufacturer, but I've owned Fords in the past and might own one again in the future.

where's that damn throwing chairs emoji??

(actually, I mostly agree with you)

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are all the blue components in the FE interior interchangeable? Grab handle, etc? Might have to swap things out later on.

pandapaul

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are all the blue components in the FE interior interchangeable? Grab handle, etc? Might have to swap things out later on.
Grab handles and such yeah but the seats are the real eyesore to me. I guess we could toss on some seat covers but damn. At this point, it feels like the only desirable property of the First Edition is potential earlier delivery.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on the info we've got from them in the past, I don't believe them unless it's an official press announcement or reveal. What was once September for B&P is now October and that only changes if we get towards the end of October and the push it back again. I'm not trying to complain but be realistic.

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I whole heartedly agree with the first couple of sentences.
I think the shift to october is due to changes like adding Sasquatch and manual option for one thing. Maybe other changes we are not aware of as well. The price and Options surveys they sent out a while back mean they are tweaking options and packages. Perhaps color combination options changing as well? We don’t really know all the last minute changes happening. These decisions need to be discussed and approved through the command chain as well. All this takes time.

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My understanding is gen 1s were limited and allocated. The gen 2 raptors were not limited and allocated in who would get the ordered units built and delivered first. Who knows with the warthog as the bronco will be limited if you compare it to the number of regular f150s built
Gen 2 Raptors are also allocated (at least in 2018). Had to really pull some teeth to get my dealer to order an extended cab, as it would take away from his allocation and if I pulled out of the deal he'd be stuck with a vehicle he couldn't sell...yeah right..:rolleyes:

Now the FE interior, I'm still trying to hold off judgement until the B & P comes out, but if it is the Navy Pier AND it looks like what we saw on the Sport, well it'll look horrible on a Cyber Orange and NO WAY I'll go with that. Time will tell...

As for this B & P I'm sorry but don't get it. Seem every other manufacturer can have it up shortly after reveal except Ford. In fact they had an additional 4 months to prep the B & P (original revel was what March 20? and finally revealed on July 13th) and they were able to get the Sport B & P out already so WTF?????
Even using the argument that not everything had been set in stone (standard/options) they could have had a template in place and ready to go in a more reasonable time than what they are doing now. And it seems to be a pattern at Ford: they did the same thing with the Mach E.... seems to be a pattern emerging with the outlier being the Sport.
Now let's see if they can get B & P out BEFORE the deadline to change dealers:I need the info to determine whether I back off my FE and go to another model thus changing price and saving and if it would be worth it to change dealers..

Now where's that pineapple pizza???
Sponsored