Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am planning to buy at Leonardtown Ford. @NayNay has been very responsive, answering all the dumb questions I've asked her, and transparent. Apple Ford in Columbia is closer, but I want to buy where I feel appreciated and respected. That's priceless.
Thank you VERY much. I do realize the customer's are my boss, and that their relationship with the dealership I work for is vitally important. People will not return if they're not treated with dignity and respect. I appreciate you for trusting me to assist you with this purchase!

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Called up and swapped my res to SAC today, the guy on the phone didn't need any details, he already had their info copied and ready to paste. He said pretty much every call he's gotten from the east coast is switching to SAC, everyone else was either Granger or one other one I hadn't heard of.

Sponsored

fastone

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2013 F-150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you VERY much. I do realize the customer's are my boss, and that their relationship with the dealership I work for is vitally important. People will not return if they're not treated with dignity and respect. I appreciate you for trusting me to assist you with this purchase!
What about a customer who has bought their last 6 vehicles from Leonardtown Ford and has dealt personally with you, made a reservation with Leonardtown Ford on 07/17 and NOTHING, NADA, ZIP. Not a peep.

Do you think I'm not seriously thinking of going with Stephens? A six hour drive verses a 15 minute drive. I like to drive and love WV.

Sorry, but I've held my tongue for several weeks waiting for the crickets to chirp or send an email or phone call or...

blue182

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We have a reservation with Koons Falls Church as well. Same thing, ZERO contact.
Check your junk mail folder. I have a reservation with Koons Falls Church too. All their emails end up in my junk folder. Try searching [email protected]. He’s the general manager there and is the one I’ve gotten my emails from.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What about a customer who has bought their last 6 vehicles from Leonardtown Ford and has dealt personally with you, made a reservation with Leonardtown Ford on 07/17 and NOTHING, NADA, ZIP. Not a peep.

Do you think I'm not seriously thinking of going with Stephens? A six hour drive verses a 15 minute drive. I like to drive and love WV.

Sorry, but I've held my tongue for several weeks waiting for the crickets to chirp or send an email or phone call or...
Did you email me directly? Why would you not say anything to me? I have taken the time to answer each email. Did I miss yours? I am not blaming you I just do not understand what has happened.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, I just went back thru and viewed all of your prior posts and I did not see anything directed at me or spoken to me in any threads at all until just now (unless I missed something). Soon as I get to work tomorrow I will check the orders and see who got your order and why you have not been contacted by anyone yet. It would help me to know who you are so I can find out what happened, I am sorry this has occurred ?. Please keep in mind I am not the internet manager at the dealership and the contact I have had is on here and with customers whom have directly reached out to me either by email or on here. I completely understand if you prefer to go elsewhere as I do not want anyone unhappy.

fastone

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you email me directly? Why would you not say anything to me? I have taken the time to answer each email. Did I miss yours? I am not blaming you I just do not understand what has happened.
No I didn't. I expected as a loyal customer for the past 20 years for Leonardtown Ford to contact me after receiving my order and deposit. Apparently new customers replying to a thread on a website stand out more. Again, sorry, but I'm very disappointed.

BTW, I'm getting my oil changed and detailed in a couple of weeks. But I'll call John.

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No I didn't. I expected as a loyal customer for the past 20 years for Leonardtown Ford to contact me after receiving my order and deposit. Apparently new customers replying to a thread on a website stand out more. Again, sorry, but I'm very disappointed.

BTW, I'm getting my oil changed and detailed in a couple of weeks. But I'll call John.
I am not sure why you would be so upset and not say anything at all? We are all human beings and mistakes can and do happen. If you do not let anyone know we cannot correct it. It makes me wonder who else was not contacted either. I do know they had issues with the CRM they were using and over the past couple of weeks have changed to a new one but I am not a part of that. Again, all I can do is look into the situation and find out why this has happened. I appreciate you bringing it up. John works in service and has nothing to do with orders. The new customers replying to a thread are not more or less valued than anyone else. Every single customer new and repeat are all important. I think where the disconnect might be is I joined here because I am buying a Bronco and another customer told me on the phone about people here. I am in no way the face behind the Bronco ordering process nor the person whom is responsible for contacting everyone who has placed an order. Again i am sorry this happened and I will do my best to correct it. You may not be the only one this is happening to. I hope you can understand this and give me a chance to find out what has happened and why.

WRF3MD

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm very disappointed in dealership responses in general. I have a reservation at two different dealers, the only communication I've received was that made in China water bottle. I've reached out to several dealerships, including the two I have the reservations with, with pretty generic questions about pricing structure and ordering process. And have yet to hear anything back. I'd believe that it would be difficult to cross reference a reservation with a previous customer, especially since they are selling more vehicles than just the Bronco. Personally, I'd like to thank @NayNay , for following along with this forum and the Bronco specifically and being able to actually provide a pricing structure.

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm very disappointed in dealership responses in general. I have a reservation at two different dealers, the only communication I've received was that made in China water bottle. I've reached out to several dealerships, including the two I have the reservations with, with pretty generic questions about pricing structure and ordering process. And have yet to hear anything back. I'd believe that it would be difficult to cross reference a reservation with a previous customer, especially since they are selling more vehicles than just the Bronco. Personally, I'd like to thank @NayNay , for following along with this forum and the Bronco specifically and being able to actually provide a pricing structure.
Thanks. I am really trying to do what I can. I have had several emails and have answered everything I have gotten. It upsets me that anyone who has done an order has not been contacted. I think people may think I am the internet manager and the one who is responsible for that part, and I am not that person. I do not see the orders and do not have access to them. I only know if someone emails me directly. Now I am feeling as tho I have made a mess when that was never my intention at all. But thank you for understanding what I am trying to do for people.

fastone

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks. I am really trying to do what I can. I have had several emails and have answered everything I have gotten. It upsets me that anyone who has done an order has not been contacted. I think people may think I am the internet manager and the one who is responsible for that part, and I am not that person. I do not see the orders and do not have access to them. I only know if someone emails me directly. Now I am feeling as tho I have made a mess when that was never my intention at all. But thank you for understanding what I am trying to do for people.
I didn't mean to imply "you" didn't contact me. That is why I specifically said I had heard nothing from Leonardtown Ford not from NayNay. Guess I shouldn't have quoted from your post. I have no idea who the internet manager is. I've only dealt with sales managers, salesmen/saleswomen and several finance people and of course the service department , John mostly, over 20 years. I think John and I have outlived them all.

NayNay, I'll send you an email tomorrow but I'll publicly right here and now apologize to you for my words. I absolutely did not mean to question your commitment or integrity.

Now, who's that internet guy/gal? :)

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't mean to imply "you" didn't contact me. That is why I specifically said I had heard nothing from Leonardtown Ford not from NayNay. Guess I shouldn't have quoted from your post. I have no idea who the internet manager is. I've only dealt with sales managers, salesmen/saleswomen and several finance people and of course the service department , John mostly, over 20 years. I think John and I have outlived them all.

NayNay, I'll send you an email tomorrow but I'll publicly right here and now apologize to you for my words. I absolutely did not mean to question your commitment or integrity.

Now, who's that internet guy/gal? :)
Oh do not worry as soon as i see your email to me [email protected] I will be all over this. Trust me on that one. I did tell her not to bombard the Bronco customers with a bunch of emails and or phone calls aside from a thank you for the order. It does concern me that if 1 was missed there could be more and we as a dealership cannot have that happen. In the least we should reach out with a thank you and acknowledge receipt. I got a generic one after about 7 days for my order. This makes me question what's going on, and the follow up process too. Thank you for letting me know and thank you for emailing me tomorrow. Do you normally pay for your details? For the trouble I will either do the detail for free or fill your tank with gas. Let me know which when you email me please.
Sponsored