Sponsored

Will they make a flush light bar for over the windshield????

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looking at not having the roof rack. But would like a overhead light bar that does not stick up over the roof?
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somebody will make it if Ford does not. The aftermarket will be chomping at the bit as much as we are. The story of the available market has already been told in the amount of reservations alone & many more sales to come.
Aftermarket will explode with options.

OP
OP
2fast4u

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes I would like some thing that sits flush with the roofline. That doesn’t add overall height to the bronco

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco Will they make a flush light bar for over the windshield???? 1600081605408

KC HiLites already makes an A-Pillar system for Jeep so I suspect we'll be seeing one. I like the old school round look and the fact that they are modular vs a single light bar unit. Also allows for different beam spread and switching options.

Sponsored

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t plan to go raccoon hunting or rock crawling when it is dark. What is really the need for one of these light bars? I can understand some people want the look.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t plan to go raccoon hunting or rock crawling when it is dark. What is really the need for one of these light bars? I can understand some people want the look.
If you’ve been off-roading at night, you’ll know exactly why. Many consider lights mandatory. There’s no street lamps or any other artificial lighting out there. It’s awesome! And I would say secondly for the looks. The right ones, like those KC round lights look badass. ?

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you’ve been off-roading at night, you’ll know exactly why. There’s no street lamps or any other artificial lighting out there. It’s awesome! And I would say secondly for the looks. The right ones, like those KC round lights look badass. ?
Thanks for the response. I can see if you went off roading at night. I just didn’t know many people did that.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the response. I can see if you went off roading at night. I just didn’t know many people did that.
Some times you get stuck and you lose daylight. Some times the trails are more difficult than you thought. Some times something breaks and you need the light to work because you've burnt the daytime hours away. Light bar is like a winch, I would rather have it and not need it vs. need it and not have it.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We do a lot of night rides in my area.

Sponsored

dcorn

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep WK2
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you’ve been off-roading at night, you’ll know exactly why. Many consider lights mandatory. There’s no street lamps or any other artificial lighting out there. It’s awesome! And I would say secondly for the looks. The right ones, like those KC round lights look badass. ?
No way in hell I would have wheeled in front of a guy with a windshield-mounted light bar. Hell, even headlights aren't great on slow trails. Rock lights is where it's at.

Unless you live in the country or desert, I see no need for a high mounted light bar.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
No way in hell I would have wheeled in front of a guy with a windshield-mounted light bar. Hell, even headlights aren't great on slow trails. Rock lights is where it's at.

Unless you live in the country or desert, I see no need for a high mounted light bar.
Yeah it definitely depends on where you live and your specific needs. I would definitely want them if I lived out West in the open country vs back East in the thick brush country.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just remember these light bars are legal off road only. many jurisdictions even require covering them when on road.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going off road in the dark to hunting locations. And driving home on the gravels roads in boonies in the dark, may not see another vehicle, but definitely will see deer jumping out in front.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some places it dark more than it's light certain times of the year.
Sponsored