Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you render Cactus Gray and solve the color shift conundrum please?
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove past a Toyota dealer today, had to stop and go back. There was a Camry in "Galactic Aqua Mica" ...if there is going to be a color extremely similar to AMB , it will be this.
Black as all hell except on the sunny side it was a shifting dark blue....beautiful, but very dark.

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue - 3D demo of color shifting / flip flopping on Bronco body 1600741946381

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue - 3D demo of color shifting / flip flopping on Bronco body 1600741989983

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I drove past a Toyota dealer today, had to stop and go back. There was a Camry in "Galactic Aqua Mica" ...if there is going to be a color extremely similar to AMB , it will be this.
Black as all hell except on the sunny side it was a shifting dark blue....beautiful, but very dark.

Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue - 3D demo of color shifting / flip flopping on Bronco body 1600741989983

Ya I think that amount of brighter blue in the render is very generous. I saw a Magma Red F-150 today go buy today in full sun and it was pretty dark.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is definitely the color I am getting. :) I love dark blue and black. Win-win for me. You can keep those boring grey and white colors.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya I think that amount of brighter blue in the render is very generous. I saw a Magma Red F-150 today go buy today in full sun and it was pretty dark.
Even the Yota pics I posted show more Blue than real life ... that paint was DARK.

OP
OP
broncoskip

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Even the Yota pics I posted show more Blue than real life ... that paint was DARK.
What's wrong with dark? I even said in the video it's going to be dark, and looks black most of the time. "Black edged in blue".

Magma Red:

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's wrong with dark? I even said in the video it's going to be dark, and looks black most of the time. "Black edged in blue".

Magma Red:

Nothing is wrong with the color at all, I think its awesome. I just see a lot of people wanting to make it out to be lighter in their mind than it actually is. Its black with a little bit of blue. Its a great F-150 color or if you aren't planning on taking your Bronco to the outback. Otherwise it will show every scratch you get just like balck does. I think Antimatter, Magma, and Kodiak are some of the best colors Ford has ever done.......as long as you don't scratch them, lol.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm with you. Antimatter Blue is my color as well. I hope it's every bit as dark as everyone fears it will be.
Agree. I am in the minority, but I love the dark (almost black) aspect of the paint. I do not like the flecks in it though when the blue comes out.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP If that is what it looks like it will look amazing

unfortunately it wont. I have seen the paint samples at the dealership

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow does that looks good. Time for a new video game!

I never considered Antimatter Blue because I didn't want to deal with more noticeable scratches and increased cost to match paint if/when I smash something.

Also, I have been seeing a ton of Magma F-150's around me lately, and that color is amazing. At night they look completely black until headlights hit them and then they pop with a rich red color. I can't wait to see everyone rolling around in the Antimatter Blue Broncos! None of you considering this will be even remotely disappointed.
Sponsored