First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wanted that blue one with the flowered interior from a couple of years back. Had a Fantasy Island cart type top on it.

That was AMAZING.

Kahdir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLUR)
I know, it's the worst. I still want that pickup:

assets.newatlas.jpg

And the ZJ:

132266880.jpg
The 2dr JT would have been a MOPAR Performance part if the MOPAR JK truck bed conversions weren't such a nightmare.
If the JT is still selling as well in 3-4 years, we may see a 2 dr model with the mid get refresh (interior/powertrain)

The ZJ is more of a nod to the Aftermarket & loyal Jeep enthusiasts. The build is possible with things from MOPAR Performance, companies like the one I work for and a good welder :)

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be nice to get a ZJ, especially if it comes with Stick

Sponsored

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BroncoR Baja race prototype’s number was 2069. So if that’s code for Yr/Mo/Day, then June 9, 2020. Right in middle of the Detroit Auto Show.
Mebbe?
Doubt it’ll debut at show the way reveals are going now. But maybe the FULL reveal then.
and maybe Baby Bronco earlier in New York...?

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoR Baja race prototype’s number was 2069. So if that’s code for Yr/Mo/Day, then June 9, 2020. Right in middle of the Detroit Auto Show.
Mebbe?
Doubt it’ll debut at show the way reveals are going now. But maybe the FULL reveal then.
and maybe Baby Bronco earlier in New York...?
I'm just ready to place a damn order

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me. Too. Waitin’ about 15 years for this. Blood pressure is up. Anxiety’s taken over.
You got me beat, I've only became interested in it this month, though been looking at JL's for awhile

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You got me beat, I've only became interested in it this month, though been looking at JL's for awhile
We had two 1st gen Bronco’s when I was growing up. Have always wanted a ‘new’ 1st gen. The concept in 2004 got me excited that we might see one.
For me the size, capability, and utility should be perfect for me and my family. Can’t wait to see up close.
Think I have Bronco Fever, with only one cure... Already preparing the wife. Told her she might have to get a second job!

Sponsored

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've been waiting for several years for such a vehicle to exist, I guess. I bought my 1997 Pajero Evolution shortly after it became eligible for import into Canada (it's 15 years here instead of 25 in the states), because it is so far the ONLY vehicle made with the sort of high speed capability that I want in a small 2 door SUV shape. The Raptor was new at the time and I was amazed that such a thing was made, but it was way too big. I'm hoping the Bronco can replace my PajEvo, because parts for a 20+ year old, limited production japanese mitusubishi are hard to find and I'd like some tech features above power windows and a radio.

I have zero nostalgia for old Broncos, zero brand loyalty to Ford, and zero interest in rock crawling though I respect why some people like it. The news of the new Bronco so far has me very hopeful that it'll give me an option, which before last year is something I never expected to ever see.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been waiting for several years for such a vehicle to exist, I guess. I bought my 1997 Pajero Evolution shortly after it became eligible for import into Canada (it's 15 years here instead of 25 in the states), because it is so far the ONLY vehicle made with the sort of high speed capability that I want in a small 2 door SUV shape. At the time the Raptor didn't even exist so it was the only thing with that capability period (stock, street legal). I'm hoping the Bronco can replace it, because parts for a 20+ year old, limited production japanese mitusubishi are hard to find and I'd like some tech features above power windows and a radio.

I have zero nostalgia for old Broncos, zero brand loyalty to Ford, and zero interest in rock crawling though I respect why some people like it. The news of the new Bronco so far has me very hopeful that it'll give me an option, which before last year is something I never expected to ever see.
Ditto, though I would of gone with a 2dr JL if this was still a pipedream being floated around instead of actually being made and available by either the end of the year or early next

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've been waiting for several years for such a vehicle to exist, I guess. I bought my 1997 Pajero Evolution shortly after it became eligible for import into Canada (it's 15 years here instead of 25 in the states), because it is so far the ONLY vehicle made with the sort of high speed capability that I want in a small 2 door SUV shape. The Raptor was new at the time and I was amazed that such a thing was made, but it was way too big. I'm hoping the Bronco can replace my PajEvo, because parts for a 20+ year old, limited production japanese mitusubishi are hard to find and I'd like some tech features above power windows and a radio.

Man' we're more alike than I thought! I definitely have far less brand loyalty now than I had in previous years, but still a bit brand loyal. I know what you mean about trying to find parts though... trying to find parts for the RB25DET in my 240SX is AWFUL, and that engine probably isn't even as rare as your car!

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man' we're more alike than I thought! I definitely have far less brand loyalty now than I had in previous years, but still a bit brand loyal. I know what you mean about trying to find parts though... trying to find parts for the RB25DET in my 240SX is AWFUL, and that engine probably isn't even as rare as your car!
Why not use parts from a 26, or will it not work?