Sponsored

What is your "ala carte" options wishlist?

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rear Locker and Vinyl interior. Essentially the BD over base, but I'm currently struggling with the justification for $7K to get those two things.

Surprised at how much the creature comforts are the focus here.
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

B&O
Wireless Charging
Dash USBs
Garage Door Openers
Oxford White Painted Top

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ideally to me the ala carte options like others have said should be a cold package. More than half the country is cold for 6+ months of the year.

That is about the only thing I would love to see available all trims as an ala carte option.

And the universal garage door opener lol

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
These three a la carte items would be nice on the base model:
- Heavy duty rear axle
- Diff gear ratios
- Locking diff

On the Jeep Wrangler, for $600 you can order a LSD rear diff, and with that comes the heavy duty rear axle. A rear axle tends to take more abuse than the front, and it would be great having that upgrade option on the base model Bronco.

Also for those later swapping to larger diameter tires, having a la carte diff ratios would be nice, to avoid swapping gears later.

And then as well, an a la carte locking diff, if only in the rear, would be a nice option.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not a fan of packages....they always include crap you don't want, to get the things you do. How can ACC not be standard these days? Heated steering wheel should be in a cold weather package. And the garage door opener? Uh, yeah....duh. That said, I'd lke the OB wheels/tires on the BB. What diff does it make? Unless they have to tweak that diff, lol.

WAIT! I left off roof options!! Why not a modular in white???!! Would make the Desert Gray really pop....

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Boxwood Green
New Lime
Skyview Blue
Spingtime Yellow
I’m not too picky, I would take any of those as my A La Carte options.
Realistically... WHITE Roof!

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Rear Locker and Vinyl interior. Essentially the BD over base, but I'm currently struggling with the justification for $7K to get those two things.

Surprised at how much the creature comforts are the focus here.
You can save a couple grand by getting a Big Bend and adding $500 (probably) for the rear locker. That's why I'm now leaning towards the BB. Don't want vinyl in the S Florida heat. Maybe if I get the BD and you the BB, we can swap seats?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
These three a la carte items would be nice on the base model:
- Heavy duty rear axle
- Diff gear ratios
- Locking diff

On the Jeep Wrangler, for $600 you can order a LSD rear diff, and with that comes the heavy duty rear axle. A rear axle tends to take more abuse than the front, and it would be great having that upgrade option on the base model Bronco.

Also for those later swapping to larger diameter tires, having a la carte diff ratios would be nice, to avoid swapping gears later.

And then as well, an a la carte locking diff, if only in the rear, would be a nice option.
Every trim level (incl Base) comes with the Dana 220 rear axel. It's the lower trims that don't have the heavy duty 210 FRONT axel, but are optional on all trims (incl Base). The locking rear diff option is what's bumping me up to the Big Bend.

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The only thing from the Lux pkg that I'm interested in is the B&O sound system ... so would like to see that offered as a stand-alone.

Sponsored

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A tech package with Wireless Charging, 12" screen and upgraded stereo would be nice since this will be a daily driver.

If we get wireless Apple Car Play/Android Auto, its pretty dumb that you can't get Wireless Charging.

I'll most likely rig something up but it's still annoying you have to get the LUX package for that.

OP
OP

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every trim level (incl Base) comes with the Dana 220 rear axel. It's the lower trims that don't have the heavy duty 210 FRONT axel, but are optional on all trims (incl Base). The locking rear diff option is what's bumping me up to the Big Bend.
I'm pretty sure the 210 front axel is tied to the Sasquatch in all trims but BL. The 220 locking rear is the ala carte option for the lower trims.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm pretty sure the 210 front axel is tied to the Sasquatch in all trims but BL. The 220 locking rear is the ala carte option for the lower trims.
I believe you are mistaken. The Bronco brochure clearly states that ALL trim options have M220 Dana 44 AdvanTEK rear axels. Also, M210 Dana AdvanTEK fronts are listed as available on lower trims. It does not say included w/Sasquatch pkg or available z/Sasquatch pkg like the 35" tires, front lockers or Bilsteins do. Read the Brochure carefully.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

white hard top