Sponsored

Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD?

stachequatch

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check your junk mail folder. I have a reservation with Koons Falls Church too. All their emails end up in my junk folder. Try searching [email protected]. He’s the general manager there and is the one I’ve gotten my emails from.
Yes, I have received automated follow-up/marketing emails from them. They still have no idea who I am, why they have my email, or acknowledged that I have a Bronco reservation with them. This isn't contact, this is lifecycle email marketing.

I haven't attempted to reach out to them either but I've read on these forums some shady things others have experienced. For example, claiming that reservations were closing to create a sense of urgency/more reservations and discounted pricing that's negated with rediculous processing fees.
Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We have a reservation with Koons Falls Church as well. Same thing, ZERO contact.
Koons Fall Church was posting lies and was banned from the site. I find it odd that some people have had no contact from Koons Fall Church and others have posted various so-called deals from Koons Fall Church.

blue182

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes, I have received automated follow-up/marketing emails from them. They still have no idea who I am, why they have my email, or acknowledged that I have a Bronco reservation with them. This isn't contact, this is lifecycle email marketing.

I haven't attempted to reach out to them either but I've read on these forums some shady things others have experienced. For example, claiming that reservations were closing to create a sense of urgency/more reservations and discounted pricing that's negated with rediculous processing fees.
I've exchanged a few emails with them. I haven't asked about pricing besides asking if they would honor xplan with no mark ups. All the Virginia dealers near DC have huge dealer processing fees. Several people have posted that Koons would offer $1000 under invoice and waive the delivery fee but still charge the dealer processing fee. Which in theory seems like it would be a good deal but people don't know if they can trust them.

I'll ask them and several other near by dealers about matching the Stephens deal the last week of October then see if I'll switch.

Wokokon

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you plan on switching?
Yes. There is no way I'll keep my reservation with Koons or switch to anyone like a Ted Britt in the DC Metro area. I'll probably travel but I'm not too keen on putting a bunch of miles on a new vehicle just to save a few hundred bucks. Maybe Leonardtown Ford, they are just 1.5 hours from Oakton.

This is what I've said here before. This forum maybe represents 1% of the total buyers in the DMV area. No dealer in this market will ever go public with a "special" offer because they know that the other 99% will come running and pay what ever they want.

Sponsored

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would have to agree with the above posts. Having lived in Northern Virginia for almost 20 years now, it has been my experience that getting a car dealerships around here to negotiate ANY price reduction off MSRP is like trying to deal with a vindictive ex wife. The pandemic changed the game a bit and for a few months, desperation forced dealers to haggle more than they would normally but by and large, those days are in the rearview mirror. I say this to shed some light on local NOVA dealers hesitation to enter into any deals...historically they've known that the DC region has folks with money and they'll sell the trucks anyway for full sticker (Or more) to the next person that walks into the showroom. I had a local Lexus dealer once tell us: "Why would I drop a nickel off the sticker when one of the people sitting in the showroom waiting for me to get done with you...will pay full sticker without hesitation". We walked out and bought the Lexus in NJ for $4,000 less.

Right now, my reservation is with Jerry's Ford in Leesburg and despite an early email from the internet sales manager saying that I shouldn't worry about going above MSRP, that was mid July. Suddenly, they are running silent and running deep. They no longer respond to questions or inquiries concerning the Bronco. I'm not getting a warm and fuzzy from them anymore and the red flag is up. It's definitely looking more and more like Leonardtown for me. I have an uneasy feeling about the Build and Price being pushed to sometime in October and the deadline to switch dealers is at the end of October and many dealers are hanging their pricing strategy (or so they say) on that tool.

I would hate to see people stay with their reservations until it's too late and find out their Bronco will cost them above sticker or at sticker with add-ons required when there are offers from dealers to not do that. We live in strange times, what was normal 6 months ago is not normal anymore.

Of course, I've been wrong before and all I know for certain is I want the darned truck!!!!!

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Having lived in Northern Virginia for almost 20 years now, getting car dealerships around here to negotiate ANY price reduction off MSRP is like trying to deal with a vindictive ex wife. "Why would I drop a nickel off the sticker ..." We walked out ...
I'm in Arlington. This is why I've already switched to Stephen's. I get they're far... but I see the trip almost like "The Corvette Museum Experience" when buying a new 'vette. They're giving us trail maps out of the state. Figure I'll make a '21 summer road-trip out of it! Bring some friends ?

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Richmond Ford West has confirmed x-plan pricing. $500 refundable deposit. $1600 of savings in a service coupon booklet. 100,000 powertrain warranty that requires service at their shop.

OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Richmond Ford West has confirmed x-plan pricing. $500 refundable deposit. $1600 of savings in a service coupon booklet. 100,000 powertrain warranty that requires service at their shop.
Is that an offer they are making publically, or just to you? I have no issue promoting them if they have an offer any of us can get. Thanks!!

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is that an offer they are making publically, or just to you? I have no issue promoting them if they have an offer any of us can get. Thanks!!
Their warranty is standard on all their new cars, from what I understand, as is x-plan. I don't think they are doing anything special for me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
rcbickle

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Their warranty is standard on all their new cars, from what I understand, as is x-plan. I don't think they are doing anything special for me.
Thanks! As with many dealer warranties, you need to be local! :)

AI_OEM

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Interested! Reserved mine at Koons in Fall Church VA - I’m not sold on them. I have had zero contact.
I’m interested. I have my reservation with Koons Falls Church. I’ve also had zero contact with them and may change dealers.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks! As with many dealer warranties, you need to be local! :)
For this one, I am.

Granger in Iowa has a lifetime warranty included in their pricing, but you have to be local for service, so they don't advertise that on here.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I asked....

Yes it is! I will say though, the 100k warranty is through the 3 Richmond Ford dealerships exclusively. So just keep that in mind for the Nova people. If they end up using the warranty, it wouldn't be active at the dealerships up their way.

Kayla Hylton
Business Development Representative
Richmond Ford West
10751 W Broad St
Glen Allen, VA 23060
W: (804) 474-0571 Ext: 564
[email protected]
Ford Bronco Maryland Volume Buyers Group? or Maybe VA/PA/DE/MD? 1600806390085

ChapEJF

Outer Banks
First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX/BD Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Many Thanks to @NayNay for her diligence and responsiveness. She won my business, and I am all in on Team Leonardtown! It helps that she is just as excited about having her own Bronco as we all are. I transferred my reservation today (a seamless process-Good Job Ford!) and got an immediate call from the Internet Sales Manager. Though I am not a part of the "group" I have followed this thread and I thank all of you for your openness. I have some unique considerations that led me to have to remain apart but I know that you all will find the right venue for your group.
Sponsored