Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking forward to seeing more of the 4-door. I assume these are more test vehicles?
Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iconic Silver looks goooood
Right??? That may have sealed the deal for me. But then again I'll change mind tomorrow again.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All of those pictures appear to have a similarly disgusting aberration on them.

Iconic Silver is, as I feared, too dark or smoky to be in contention for my Bronco.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Intentional or not, I like how they snuck in a pic of the side mirrors folded to address Jeep’s stupid comparison memo.

Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now that I think about it, I wouldn’t want to own one of the first few hundred Broncos. I would rather the assembly process becomes second nature to the people involved and that the robots get programmed and tuned properly before “my Bronco” starts getting put together.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that I think about it, I wouldn’t want to own one of the first few hundred Broncos. I would rather the assembly process becomes second nature to the people involved and that the robots get programmed and tuned properly before “my Bronco” starts getting put together.
Or they could be paying really close attention during those first couple hundred and after that they get lazy and complacent haha

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok. So two color here. Silver and oj white?

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's what they are doing now - they have about five months to work the bugs out of the assembly line process. So much of it is automated now that I don't think it's much of a concern to be honest. The bigger concern is for design flaws that won't get noticed until a good number of them are on the road, which we won't have for well over a year, maybe two. How's Ford with handling recalls? I've never owned one...

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oooohh that must be the secret Sunburst Yellow!!! ??. Will look good with the white top.
It is a nice yellow, and would look sharp with a white top, but that looks to be a production tool covering the areas susceptible to scratches. Looks like a plastic form covering some of the areas.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can someone with knowledge of the production process explain why the hood would be attached during production and not just added after the engine work is completed? Seems like an unnecessary hazard for the workers.
Body on Frame? Probably heads in from under the body with the running gear. Even then I agree it will be in the way.
Sponsored