Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iconic SIlver is the perfect silver for that "unpainted metal" look to match some of the restomods you see out there. With a shadow black top and grille, droooool.

If i were getting this as an off-roader sasquatch with unpainted fenders, i would totally go iconic. Alas, im going OBX in ABM for on-road duties.
Iconic with a painted black roof would look amazing.
Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iconic SIlver is the perfect silver for that "unpainted metal" look to match some of the restomods you see out there. With a shadow black top and grille, droooool.

If i were getting this as an off-roader sasquatch with unpainted fenders, i would totally go iconic. Alas, im going OBX in ABM for on-road duties.
Are we sure that's Iconic Silver? I'm looking at pictures of the Carbonized Grey MachE side by side with these, and they look pretty darn close. I think the obnoxiusly bright factory lights are bringing out the light in the Carbonized Gray in these new photos.

Disclaimer: I'm terrible with colors

Update: Someone on page 8 of this thread posted an Instagram comment from Bronco Nation confirming the Iconic Silver in the photos.

Ford Bronco Photos of pre-production Broncos on the assembly line. 1600817957768

Ford Bronco Photos of pre-production Broncos on the assembly line. 1600817979521

Last edited:

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Silver does look pretty good! Damn gunna be heading back to interactive garage see how it looks with bronze wheels!?? I’m glad they are getting up and rolling the assembly won’t be long now...b & p then calls to configure! I’m excited! ?

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First thing that ran across my mind was an image of robots smashing windshields into frames, like the robot saying IDGAF. Workers shoving things any ol' place and slamming doors. You know working out the "mechanics" of the process and letting out some steam.

Great pics thank you for posting. A step closer.

Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are we sure that's Iconic Silver? I'm looking at pictures of the Carbonized Grey MachE side by side with these, and they look pretty darn close. I think the obnoxiusly bright factory lights are bringing out the light in the Carbonized Gray in these new photos.

Ford Bronco Photos of pre-production Broncos on the assembly line. 1600817979521

I was just thinking the same thing! The IS is not that dark in the indoor setting and or with factory lighting. That looks very Carbonized ?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All of those pictures appear to have a similarly disgusting aberration on them.

Iconic Silver is, as I feared, too dark or smoky to be in contention for my Bronco.
Hard to judge with all of the harsh indoor lighting. I'll bet it looks way better outdoors.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was just thinking the same thing! The IS is not that dark in the indoor setting and or with factory lighting. That looks very Carbonized ?
Lolololol. This color fiasco just keeps getting better. At least they are all pretty. I'm gonna get outta here before the falsely excited Iconic Silver folks start throwing tomatoes at me :ROFLMAO:

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I call dibs on the 2-door

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Now that I think about it, I wouldn’t want to own one of the first few hundred Broncos. I would rather the assembly process becomes second nature to the people involved and that the robots get programmed and tuned properly before “my Bronco” starts getting put together.
So that's like not even halfway through the first shift. Think that's going to make a difference?

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lolololol. This color fiasco just keeps getting better. At least they are all pretty. I'm gonna get outta here before the falsely excited Iconic Silver folks start throwing tomatoes at me :ROFLMAO:
I know right! There are colors I would never own, but yet can't wait to see them out on the roads. Carbonized is one of three colors on my list, and is looking good here if indeed that's it.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First thing that ran across my mind was an image of robots smashing windshields into frames, like the robot saying IDGAF. Workers shoving things any ol' place and slamming doors. You know working out the "mechanics" of the process and letting out some steam.

Great pics thank you for posting. A step closer.
Would be amazing to see a video like this. Camera pans out a reveals the ford robots demolishing Jeeps. Oscar worthy.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1600817957768.png

1600817979521.png
I believe it is CG. Those Led shop lights really throw off metallics.

EDIT: Felt I needed to as some people think I am actually stupid/blind enough to think this is Cactus Gray.
CG: Carbonized Gray.
And apparently wrong on that assumption, as it turns out this is the Iconic Silver.
Sponsored

Last edited: