scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram hds fj cruisers broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big Picture approach invoice and below invoice pricing. Smaller groups have not had the clout. Buyers in California, Washington, Oregon, Utah, Colorado, Idaho, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona continue to go East with their reservations. Below is a list of dealers to be maintained willing to meet the big three dealers.
I don't see Western United States, west of Continental Divide, dealers offering anything near Granger of Iowa, Stephens of West Virginia, Laura of Missouri pricing. The approach by members has been divided to smaller, more local groups to no avail. Combining the entire buying power, at least at first, could garner some competition and transparency among dealers. I will post below the Granger, Laura, Stephens deals and edit.
Below is List of any dealer willing to commit:

1. UPDATE: 10-26-20 per Nick at Dameroe, $1000 below invoice is now closed to new reservations for this promotional price.

We have our 1st Dealer on 10/4 as report by @Duck. 10/26 promo pricing is now over. You may wish to call.

A link to the spreadsheet post you've probably seen:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...eet-x-plan-vs-invoice-and-below-invoice.2319/

X plan offers some protection against ADM and fees but Granger offers about $1300 in additional savings.
X plan offers little savings from MSRP on lower trim levels.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

zconner1 said in another post:
Ok I am saying F these CA dealers, if 6 folks are on board I say we switch to Granger take a look......
So far not a single CA dealership has been very transparent or are willing to be competitive with a well-known Ford dealer and member here, @Granger Ford. Albert has been nothing short of fabulous in this forum representing Granger Ford in Granger, IA and for our small group, we decided to change our reservation to Granger and are inviting others to join us. For our small group, it came down to the combination of transparency and excellent pricing… and with that we decided to work with Granger.

So here are the details followed by links with more details. Granger is offering the following pricing for out of state buyers:

Invoice -$1,300 if you have X-Plan (if not, you can sign up for $25 here)
+$100 DOC
+$45 Transit tag
+$725 Group Shipping (handled by Granger) - this is a discounted shipping rate so there are a couple of caveats in this estimate:
1) this estimate could increase if fuel prices spike by delivery next year
2) requires a full load of six vehicles (may have to wait until there are six vehicles ready to ship)
3) add $250-300 for one-off shipping

Granger pricing info for out of state buyers: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-out-of-state-customers.3950/

X-Plan clarification: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-x-plan-price-admin-fee-clarification.3524/

Changing dealership info: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-changing-dealerships-thread.2539/

Bonus decal from Granger: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-specific-decal-for-only-our-customers.4972/

The more that we have join in, the faster the deliveries will be… so please join us!

Last edited:

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m in if we can find a dealer willing to play ball.

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in if we can find a dealer willing to play ball.
They will if we get enough. I am not a car salesman so I have a problem promising something I can't deliver. My conversations have been limited because I have no idea how many Reservations would switch over if suitable dealers stepped up. Need input here collectively so we can say 100, 1000 or some number other than "I dunno."

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

zconner1 said in another post:
Ok I am saying F these CA dealers, if 6 folks are on board I say we switch to Granger take a look......
So far not a single CA dealership has been very transparent or are willing to be competitive with a well-known Ford dealer and member here, @Granger Ford. Albert has been nothing short of fabulous in this forum representing Granger Ford in Granger, IA and for our small group, we decided to change our reservation to Granger and are inviting others to join us. For our small group, it came down to the combination of transparency and excellent pricing… and with that we decided to work with Granger.

So here are the details followed by links with more details. Granger is offering the following pricing for out of state buyers:

Invoice -$1,300 if you have X-Plan (if not, you can sign up for $25 here)
+$100 DOC
+$45 Transit tag
+$725 Group Shipping (handled by Granger) - this is a discounted shipping rate so there are a couple of caveats in this estimate:
1) this estimate could increase if fuel prices spike by delivery next year
2) requires a full load of six vehicles (may have to wait until there are six vehicles ready to ship)
3) add $250-300 for one-off shipping

Granger pricing info for out of state buyers: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-out-of-state-customers.3950/

X-Plan clarification: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-x-plan-price-admin-fee-clarification.3524/

Changing dealership info: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-changing-dealerships-thread.2539/

Bonus decal from Granger: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/granger-ford-specific-decal-for-only-our-customers.4972/

The more that we have join in, the faster the deliveries will be… so please join us!
If you are going to copy/paste someone's work, at least have the courtesy to mention it.... :rolleyes:

and zconner is not the one that put all of that together.

Sponsored
OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The possibility remains of coordinated purchasing from Granger by smaller groups in a still more coordinated effort. For instance delivery to coordinated sites 6 units at a time. Like Colorado Buyers group.
For instance, my office could accept and store deliveries safely for a period of time that the buyer could arrive for pickup. I live in Coeur D Alene and it a great place to visit. Anyone that could stand to take delivery through a liaison at a remote location this could work. I would also travel to pick mine up under the scenario. So many places that would be fun to break in a rig and visit with friends and family. Moab anyone?

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are going to copy/paste someone's work, at least have the courtesy to mention it.... :rolleyes:

and zconner is not the one that put all of that together.
That was my intention. Do you have a correction. Happy to straighten out. Don't want to ruin you day or have my thread get crapped on.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Sacramento and currently reserved through Ford Fairfield, I had a really good experience with them buying my 2016 Mustang when it was new

OP
OP
colbert

colbert

Badlands
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Sacramento and currently reserved through Ford Fairfield, I had a really good experience with them buying my 2016 Mustang when it was new
Do you know if they're dealing?

Sponsored

OC4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven't found any dealers in Oregon willing to commit to anything better than x plan. My dilemma with using x plan/Granger, is the $1300 savings would be negated by the cost of shipping, $1300-$1500.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That was my intention. Do you have a correction. Happy to straighten out. Don't want to ruin you day or have my thread get crapped on.
No worries! I wouldn't do that.

giphy.gif

One correction though... remove all of the shipping info that you included. That is there for the shipping to Denver, CO. You should work with Albert to get an estimate for the various other areas you are looking to ship to.

bluesun68

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
raptor, velar, f-type
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those that think group shipping is an option, you are very optimistic. Your bronco isn't going to sit on that lot for two months waiting for others who live in your area.
Plus I really hope the DMV's are open by then...
Sponsored