First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lightning blue is so close to velocity blue that I don’t even see the point in offering it. I think they should have offered performance blue.
1600903493278.jpeg

1600903444142.jpeg

1600903533215.jpeg
Those all look basically the same to me. No one on the road is going to be able to accurately pick between them. I think Ford is just trying really hard to tie in the navy pier because they know no one wants it.
Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I hate when companies lock colors behind models.
FE buyers should get something exclusive for the premium they pay. It's just a shame they didn't pick a more unique color.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lightning blue is so close to velocity blue that I don’t even see the point in offering it. I think they should have offered performance blue.
I would think it is being saved for the Warthog...

Those all look basically the same to me. No one on the road is going to be able to accurately pick between them. I think Ford is just trying really hard to tie in the navy pier because they know no one wants it.
They are the same... All performance blue.

AndrewJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Performance blue is an amazing color. My neighbor has a Performace Blue Edge ST and that thing POPS.

Sponsored

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To be fair, Ford isn't offering both VB and LB on the FE. Performance blue is great too. Atlas blue or flame blue also would have been solid choices.
Yeah, but I’m not sure you could tell the difference between a velocity blue badlands and a lightning blue FE if they weren’t right next to each other. I happen to really like the lightning blue color, but when it’s so similar to another color offered on other trims, it doesn’t seem so exclusive.

AZRap

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Raptor, 16 Mustang, 56 F100, 19 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FE buyers should get something exclusive for the premium they pay. It's just a shame they didn't pick a more unique color.
I don’t disagree but I would think very nice badges, vinyl striping (if it would look good), maybe a stylish hood. Badges inside the vehicle and an exclusive interior. I don’t like how car companies lock colors behind trims, Ford is doing this to the base model as well. Not everyone can afford your most expensive vehicle but they should be able to pick from any of the colors offered.

Some upgrade visually would have helped differentiate the vehicle more than the color. There will be a handful of people who realize it was only on the FE. Especially as you said it’s just another blue.

The cheapest Challenger gets all 13 colors just like the 70K Redeye does. The redeye just gets badges, a hood and exclusive stripes. It is what it is but I’ll never be a fan of that.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford could do better on their product communications: Up to this point I was under the assumption VB was available across the board. Was one of my options. Not anymore I guess.

The Navy Pier discussion is getting ridiculous: Don’t like it, don’t buy it. Pretty simple.
Velocity blue is on all trims but FE

Until today, the only available FE colors were Rapid Red, Cyber Orange, Area 51, and Cactus Gray

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Meh, who cares? It isn't Race Red!

looks good though, sorry about the interior FE guys.
Omg finally someone else going with Race Red!!! My 2020 Escape is Rapid Red and it’s gorgeous but Race Red just has some “In Your Face” oomph about it that I can’t refuse!!! ????
Sponsored