First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Found this at a neighboring hotel, (9/23/2020) out near the Denver airport, so I walked over and got some pics of it AND what sure looked like a cammo’d Jeep Wagoneer (and Grand Wagoneer) tester!

Seeing the 2-door in person - it’s a nice little truck. It was parked next to f-150 (for size comparison) and I was generally pleased with the presence and overall build quality. This tester has been beat on pretty hard and still looked good. And the black does look better in person than in the pics we see.

There was a weird guy hanging out near the trio - and the Bronco seemed to be in a start/stop test mode (with no one in it) the four cylinder (I’m assuming that’s what it was just to the quietness of the engine) sounded pretty good/quiet - so I didn’t get too close but it does have the “red switch” in it.

I REALLY liked the vehicle.

Ford Bronco SPOTTED: 2-door Bronco Outerbanks tester in Denver, next to F-150 2 Door Bronco Outer Banks Next to F-150 image0
Ford Bronco SPOTTED: 2-door Bronco Outerbanks tester in Denver, next to F-150 2 Door Bronco Outer Banks Next to F-150 image2
Ford Bronco SPOTTED: 2-door Bronco Outerbanks tester in Denver, next to F-150 2 Door Bronco Outer Banks Next to F-150 image1
Ford Bronco SPOTTED: 2-door Bronco Outerbanks tester in Denver, next to F-150 2 Door Bronco Outer Banks Next to F-150 image6
Ford Bronco SPOTTED: 2-door Bronco Outerbanks tester in Denver, next to F-150 2 Door Bronco Outer Banks Next to F-150 image5
Ford Bronco SPOTTED: 2-door Bronco Outerbanks tester in Denver, next to F-150 2 Door Bronco Outer Banks Next to F-150 image7
Ford Bronco SPOTTED: 2-door Bronco Outerbanks tester in Denver, next to F-150 2 Door Bronco Outer Banks Next to F-150 image4
Ford Bronco SPOTTED: 2-door Bronco Outerbanks tester in Denver, next to F-150 2 Door Bronco Outer Banks Next to F-150 image3

Ford Bronco SPOTTED: 2-door Bronco Outerbanks tester in Denver, next to F-150 959F619C-19B8-46AB-8D26-D5BCC22B5E49
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

interesting. white door handles. can you tell what franken-trim it might be?

OuterBanks??

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wish the outer banks wheels were all black like those instead of with the machined trim. I think they look a lot better. Also the step doesn’t look as bad on the two door.

the two door looks tiny next to the f150. Part of it is due to the angles in the pics, but it sure does look like a geo tracker in this pic ???
Ford Bronco SPOTTED: 2-door Bronco Outerbanks tester in Denver, next to F-150 1600912851493

Sponsored
OP
OP
rjkmoto

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Height wise the roof lines are pretty similar but the Bronco is much narrower and it’s about half as long as the f150 (crew cab). The Bronco SEEMS to be bigger than a 2door JL/JK but not ridiculously so. It’s a good size.

JK

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

one of the pictures shows the bronco is parked with the front wheels against the curb
and the F150's rear bumper is just above the curb, so in the pics, the bronco
looks even shorter than it is.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like an OBX. Painted fender flares and turn signals in the mirrors.

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not the production exhaust "tip"... At least I really doubt that it is. I wonder if there is some emissions testing going on with the start/stop mentioned.
Edit* - I checked my photos from supercel to make sure I didn't miss that glaring exhaust on the pre-production unit there and indeed, it was tucked up a lot nicer than what is shown on this one.

I suspect it's coincidence... A lot of 4x4 testers in Colorado. Camo vehicles are out here all the time for testing, so I bet they just happen to be staying at the same hotel.

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Height wise the roof lines are pretty similar but the Bronco is much narrower and it’s about half as long as the f150 (crew cab). The Bronco SEEMS to be bigger than a 2door JL/JK but not ridiculously so. It’s a good size.

JK
Height wise it's definitely similar to the F150. I would love to see it next to a two door Wrangler, the Bronco looks like it will look much bigger than the Wrangler.
Sponsored