First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I was getting a Bronco it'd be down to Cactus Gray, Antimatter Blue, and Rapid Red.
Sponsored

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe Mike knows exactly what he's saying after all???
That's why I was confused about the Velocity Blue!!! I didn't like it before, it always looked too light for me. Then I saw that post and thought, "fuck yea I can dig it.." Turns out it's a color that I can't have?!?! I saw it on an F150 and wasn't sure if it was the Velocity Blue because it matched the jerry can buy wasn't as light as I thought. Now I'm just gonna throw a fit and demand a forest or olive drab green until they put a restraining order on me. But I just want a normal green. I'll settle for tan, too.

For the record, I love blue. Blue Flame has been my favorite so far. Just saying they're doing literally all the things that I don't want them to do. They're not releasing a Braptor in '21, no greens that look good, no manual on a 2.7 before the warthog became a thing and I settled on a BL (but I can live with an auto on a Braptor, it's a different application and a better fit), and the only color that would've made me happy isn't even available for me because I'm not getting an FE!!! ... like... dammit boys! I'm the only guy not satisfied with what Ford and most of the Bronco community wants, so 19 years since my first Bronco and I've STILL gotta wait for a new Bronco that'll satisfy me. Me problems, I get it. Just gotta get it off my chest. This blows.

*end of bitch session*

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can someone tweet at Levine and ask who made the 'roast' interior? Might as well get a set custom made for the FE at this point...

Sponsored

Monkey

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition MAX, F-350, a Tesla, & More...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know, guys. I need to let it go.
Nah, I feel the same way. There needs to be a green of some sort. Not sure if Guard is what I'd be after, but I think I'd prefer it over any of the other known color offerings. The more I see of A51, It's becoming a hard no. Right now I'm trying to decide between antimatter blue, carbonized grey or white. Want green. A tan/khaki color might be OK... Or Kodiak Brown like on the Sport. We had a 2014 Explorer in that color and it was great. Don't have it anymore since it got wrecked.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can someone tweet at Levine and ask who made the 'roast' interior? Might as well get a set custom made for the FE at this point...
I just started a thread on this subject. I would appreciate your input.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ers-custom-upholstering-etc.5718/#post-201741

I''m not thinking roast because all the plastic in the FE is gray. But what I think would be pretty slick is a gray/ white combo like on the CG one with the white grill and top like below.
Maybe something a little richer looking. These seats kind of look like they were designed by NASA.
EBD5A640-B5AC-499A-A8A4-DAED33D398C6.jpeg.jpg

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ers-custom-upholstering-etc.5718/#post-201741

Last edited:

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Screenshot_20200923-164138_Twitter.jpg

Looks pretty easy to add a FE extra exterior color that no one asked for. Now how about adding a extra interior color that everyone is begging for. I'm happy for all the FE reservation holders that will be getting this color, but for the life of me can't figure out why Ford won't add another interior color. Still going with Cactus Gray. Crying shame that most FE res holders will be switching to Badlands or Wildtrak just to not have Navy pier interior. Ford is really falling asleep at the wheel on this one ?

Last edited:

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Lightning blue has been around for years. 2020 ranger came in LB but was changed to VB for 2021. 2017+ Mustangs and F150 came in LB. Probably more. There should be plenty of cars in that color on your dealers lot so you can see the real thing.
I went today. They had a Fiesta but nothing else. Every other blue on the lot was Velocity or Blue Jeans. Guessing Bronco will be the last vehicle to get LB. Maybe thats why they gave it to us... using up old stock. It's a toss up between Lightning and Rapid for me. Never been a fan of blue. But Rapid isn't as nice as the old Ruby Red. Sometimes it looks great. Others it looks totally 'meh', like on this Escape.

Ford Bronco Lightning Blue Announced Exclusively For Bronco First Edition! 20200923_181517
Ford Bronco Lightning Blue Announced Exclusively For Bronco First Edition! 20200923_181617

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So you can have blue, blue, or blue - and gray, gray, or gray.

... Really? Area 51 blue, Antimatter blue, Lightning blue, Cactus gray, Carbonized gray, Silver gray. Am I missing something?
Sponsored