Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The gray top would be better if the fender flares and bumpers were gray as well. Mismatching trim colors looks odd.

Bumpere: Black
Fender Flares: Black
Roof: Gray

Just doesn't look right, like Navy Pier and Cyber Orange.

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really don’t mind the grey top. It looks great with a black body. Am I holding out for a white roof? Yes. But the grey roof isn’t bad.

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco First 2 finished pre-production 2021 Broncos - in Oxford White and Iconic Silver Oxford White 2021 Bronco production line factory 9

I'm sorry, but the grey roof being a different color than the door handles, flares, and bumpers looks AWFUL

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the production versions of the MIC grey tops we have seen recently. Looks like a nice finish and I like that the color is light enough it doesn't look like it's supposed to be black. Also, living in south Texas, the lighter the roof color the better. But I don't know how good cyber orange will look with a painted white roof, and I think a painted orange roof is too much, so I've been leaning heavily towards the grey hardtop. Looks good.
Nice to see someone from somewhat close to me. Im in deep south texas. City called Mercedes.

Lanman12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Swede
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m under the impression the front grill will have options. They aren’t specifically tied to the ones on the model pictures, that we will be able to choose between styles and color.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The gray top would be better if the fender flares and bumpers were gray as well. Mismatching trim colors looks odd.

Bumpere: Black
Fender Flares: Black
Roof: Gray

Just doesn't look right, like Navy Pier and Cyber Orange.
I think they could even get by with just the flares. It would balance out the black to gray ratio a bit. Not perfect, but better.

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I or anyone for that matter can 'plasti-dip' spray the top a select color[mate].> i.e. white or black etc.

It's durable enough for spraying on rims and if you're tired of the color or want to try something different, simply peel, prep, and reapply.
This,
Im sure we will get a cheap DIY option to match the fender flares color.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco First 2 finished pre-production 2021 Broncos - in Oxford White and Iconic Silver Oxford White 2021 Bronco production line factory 9

I'm sorry, but the grey roof being a different color than the door handles, flares, and bumpers looks AWFUL
Gray also shows off every line in the roof and makes it look cheap IMO

With black it’ll blend together and look like one solid piece

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The 4 door a 100% needs 35 on it .
Are those really the 33” tires and not just rolling stock they assembly? They look really small on this photo. The pictures in the wild with 33s don’t look as bad as this photo.

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There's a Linex shop close to me so I will probably get a quote from them about coating the MIC top and carbonized gray grille on the badlands shortly after taking delivery... It should still be less than $1,900 for a less durable finish on the modular top.
I sprayed the bed of my F150 with raptor liner. Held up great, not as thick as linex but not as thin as a rattle can liner. A little prep work and Ill have a black top, thanks for the idea :)

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are those really the 33” tires and not just rolling stock they assembly? They look really small on this photo. The pictures in the wild with 33s don’t look as bad as this photo.
I don't think they're 33s. The plant may not be ready yet to run bigger tires on the line.
Sponsored